Ronda Rousey beats 3 japanese MALE comedians with her Judo. Proves shed destroy Floyd

You are surprised? Ronda fights lots of clowns moonlighting as fighters

To be fair to Ronda, she would toss a silverback Gorilla around like a ragdoll, not a guy who trained with Fedor (a HW judoka).

tumblr_m9hx6te3N41qbxww9.gif

It proves that she can beat comedians. Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler and Steve Carrell won't stand a chance

Sad thing is, I think Ronda outweighed those guys.

Big Brother being the first to respond to this made this thread all the much better lol.

man, some of you guys are real dumb. dont you know that in Japan, you need to be a high level judoka before you obtain your comedy license? It is illegal to practice comedy in Japan without proper license.

man, some of you guys are real dumb. dont you know that in Japan, you need to be a high level judoka before you obtain your comedy license? It is illegal to practice comedy in Japan without proper license.

As a consequence they have all been banned and are subject to severe shaming. They're lucky to get away with their lives.

These men are comedians, not professional athletes, and Ronda beat them in Judo. Just imagine what she'd do to Floyd and other professional male athletes in an MMA fight. She would throw them out of the cage with ease. Ronda could probably beat a silverback gorilla because the silverback, just like the untrained man, lacks technique.

Male gorillas train their entire lives to fight. But even ignoring that, your point wouldn't be close to valid unless someone said Ronda could beat Klitschko.

so ronda beats 3 male judo guys in judo so that proves she beats the best male boxer in a fist fight
logic-dude-fail-owned-computer-monitor-window-demotivational-poster-1249587631.jpg

LOL

They're untrained and she could barely do anything to them.

How about Gilbert having fun, with ease, while Rousey goes hard again.

Wow the studio for that show is pretty legit. Was expecting it to be shot in a park or something.

Wonder why this hasnt been floating around before? Unless i missed it.

Well the competition in Japan is way easier, so it doesn't mean crap

LOL

I am no expert at Japanese but all 3 have trained in Judo. And in Japan of all places which has the best schools/dojo's in the world.

I think they all trained in High school but not sure if they stopped or not.

I think the last guy is a real Black belt the other 2 are not.

Need a real translator.

LOL

You've got a really bizarre view on what "barely anything" means. Also what going hard means.

I am no expert at Japanese but all 3 have trained in Judo. And in Japan of all places which has the best schools/dojo's in the world.

I think they all trained in High school but not sure if they stopped or not.

I think the last guy is a real Black belt the other 2 are not.

Need a real translator.

The last guy is a Judo 2-dan. He also outweighed her by 20-25lbs.

Back