Ronda Rousey appreciation thread v2

I will look forward to her getting demolished by a real fighter again, and enjoy the following melt down.
but, talk to me IF she comes back.

Nah, I'm sure you'll be the one initiating again.

:>

lol what? did I get my own fan girl following me around in threads?
No, just recognize your name as a Russian fella who thought it was interesting. But I know you hate WMMA, so I don't expect you to contribute anything worthwhile here.

Uhh.....

What? TONS of people on Sherdog found her insufferable while she was actively fighting.....................

TONS.
Yeah, I agree. Ronda and Conor losing were the real "red panty" nights on sherdog.
Hopefully it doesn't mean that we don't like good fights if one of the fighters is "mean" or whatever word you wanna use

No, just recognize your name as a Russian fella who thought it was interesting. But I know you hate WMMA, so I don't expect you to contribute anything worthwhile here.
lol I am not Russian. you are wrong about that just like you are wrong about everything else about me.
and I dont hate WMMA. hate is a big word. I am indifferent to it.

Last edited:
All those girls were nowhere near a title shot at the time. Fuck your hindsight. Outside of the "beating a dead horse" Cyborg fight, Ronda fought every person the UFC and fans wanted to see her fight
dry your eyes sweetheart. Ronda looked good against less skilled contenders. don't be upset. It's only hindsight because she got her as whipped the first time she fought a legitimate contender.

Ronda%20Shadow%20Boxing_zpsvpvhhaie.gif

Pena wasn't ranked in the top 10 when Ronda lost the title and Valentina had no fights in the UFC. At the time Ronda lost the title, she had beaten 7 of the top 10 ranked in the division in the 1st round and a few in under a minute. The only 3 left were Nunes, Holly and Eye.
that's not Ronda's fault the contenders she was given were subpar in regards to the current landscape. I'm not sure where Nunes was ranked but I would think it was above Holly who was 7 at the time of her title shot.

that's not Ronda's fault the contenders she was given were subpar in regards to the current landscape. I'm not sure where Nunes was ranked but I would think it was above Holly who was 7 at the time of her title shot.

Nunes was busy getting her face smashed in by Cat. That bum Ronda beat in 14 seconds.

Damn, when you see all that shit piled together that's really not a good look for Ronda.

I honestly don't get why some people still like her as a person. But she's the kind of person you just can't help but dislike.

She's the kind of person miserable people tend to be jealous of. She's famous, confident, successful, good looking and rich. She's an inspiration to those who choose to work hard and dedicate themselves to something and a daily reminder to the lazy, negative, DNB's of the world of everything they'll never achieve.

Nunes was busy getting her face smashed in by Cat. That bum Ronda beat in 14 seconds.
Did you watch that fight? By smashed in by Cat you mean pitter patter mount punches to gassed out Nunes? Lol props to Cat for coming back from that 10-8 beatdown of a first round tho. Thank you for acknowledging Ronda's best win was bum status tho. Maybe cat was ranked too high. Maybe the #7 contender is too much for Ronda. I don't know. I don't make the rankings. All I know is if you think shitting on Ronda's opponents better legitimizes her reign then you should probably take a couple days off and calm down. Lashing out irrationally is not boding well for your cause. Calm down and come back when you are no longer upset.

The day I appreciate Ronda

is the day I...

She's the kind of person miserable people tend to be jealous of. She's famous, confident, successful, good looking and rich. She's an inspiration to those who choose to work hard and dedicate themselves to something and a daily reminder to the lazy, negative, DNB's of the world of everything they'll never achieve.
A daily reminder to quit, run and hide at the first sign of adversity? What a noble idol you have.

Did you watch that fight? By smashed in by Cat you mean pitter patter mount punches to gassed out Nunes? Lol props to Cat for coming back from that 10-8 beatdown of a first round tho. Thank you for acknowledging Ronda's best win was bum status tho. Maybe cat was ranked too high. Maybe the #7 contender is too much for Ronda. I don't know. I don't make the rankings. All I know is if you think shitting on Ronda's opponents better legitimizes her reign then you should probably take a couple days off and calm down. Lashing out irrationally is not boding well for your cause. Calm down and come back when you are no longer upset.

You might be retarded.

Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Back