Ronda Rousey appreciation thread v2

RONDA ROUSEY - WHY WE HATE: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php...al-mma-thread/&do=findComment&comment=4046910

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

Came into thread just to reply to this gif:

Illegal uniform grab. But go ahead and Hail Queen Holly! Long may she...eh nevermind.

Shedor's coming for that belt and I hope she gets to fight the Uni-Grabber again.

And when Ronda comes back will you admit you were wrong or will you pretend you never said she wouldn't?

The main reason why people don't like Ronda is because she's full of herself in a way that is truly truly sad.

If you don't know what narcissistic personality disorder is, you can look it up if you'd like.

Her utter disrespect stems from projecting her self-loathing onto others...and that tends to rub people the wrong way.

...as opposed to fighters such as Demian Maia for example.

Came into thread just to reply to this gif:

Illegal uniform grab. But go ahead and Hail Queen Holly! Long may she...eh nevermind.

Shedor's coming for that belt and I hope she gets to fight the Uni-Grabber again.

>implying it would've made an iota of difference

I've been watching martial arts for decades and Carano never took WMMA to the mainstream like Ronda did. Gina is Christy Martin. Ronda is Laila Ali.
I suppose. She has the UFC to thank for promoting / protecting her. Carano never had that.

The main reason why people don't like Ronda is because she's full of herself in a way that is truly truly sad.

If you don't know what narcissistic personality disorder is, you can look it up if you'd like.

Her utter disrespect stems from projecting her self-loathing onto others...and that tends to rub people the wrong way.

Let's be honest. This criticism is only made after the person loses.

How do Ronda haters not get that Ronda almost cleared out the division and nobody else since she lost the title can defend it a single time.
By almost clearing out the division your leaving out Nunes, Holly, Valentina and Pena which are higher quality wins than anyone Ronda beat. I'm not saying she sucks or is overrated, she's clearly not. I'm saying the top dogs since are significantly better than Carmouche, Bethe, McMann, etc.

I will say beating Zingano in 14 seconds was impressive whether or not Cat employed a retarded game plan.

Dude - she's FUGLY.
I don't even know what to say. I appreciate her fights and wasn't really discussing her looks.
But also, I disagree. She is no model, but for someone who fights for a living she really isn't bad looking imo. That's not what I appreciate her for anyway

The main reason why people don't like The Big Bang is because she's full of herself in a way that is truly truly sad.

...as opposed to fighters such as Ronda Rousey for example.

I lost a 2006 account defending Ronda. I was given the sword in milady's name. I wish her to return.

Question is how are you going to deal with her coming back?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I will look forward to her getting demolished by a real fighter again, and enjoy the following melt down.
but, talk to me IF she comes back.

Let's be honest. This criticism is only made after the person loses.

Uhh.....

What? TONS of people on Sherdog found her insufferable while she was actively fighting.....................

TONS.

By almost clearing out the division your leaving out Nunes, Holly, Valentina and Pena which are higher quality wins than anyone Ronda beat. I'm not saying she sucks or is overrated, she's clearly not. I'm saying the top dogs since are significantly better than Carmouche, Bethe, McMann, etc.

I will say beating Zingano in 14 seconds was impressive whether or not Cat employed a retarded game plan.
All those girls were nowhere near a title shot at the time. Fuck your hindsight. Outside of the "beating a dead horse" Cyborg fight, Ronda fought every person the UFC and fans wanted to see her fight

I can appreciate and respect Rousey & Holm way more than Tate & Nunes.

Rousey & Holm would fight anybody in the division with no fuss.

Tate handpicked her first defense and Nunes is already trying to play matchmaker to get the other contenders to kill each other off.
Ronda and Holly are true alphas. They have competitive drives and intensity commensurate to their achievements, just expressed in different ways.

Tate handpicked her first defense and Nunes is already trying to play matchmaker to get the other contenders to kill each other off.
Nunes could hope for a Rousey fight in near future.
If she believes it's about to happen I can't blame her for not risking to throw it away during a fight night headliner against Valentina or Pena.
Once in a lifetime chance for that money.
Or maybe she's just ducking, who knows.

Pena wasn't ranked in the top 10 when Ronda lost the title and Valentina had no fights in the UFC. At the time Ronda lost the title, she had beaten 7 of the top 10 ranked in the division in the 1st round and a few in under a minute. The only 3 left were Nunes, Holly and Eye.

Back