Ronda Rousey appreciation thread v2

I wish you guys good luck with the thread. Just try to stay positive and don't let yourselves get bogged down by the trolls.

As President and only member of her most relevant fan club I'm in.

She will be back soon to restore order in the chaos that is the female 135lbs division. It's time.

ronda-rousey__oPt.jpg

Her mental breakdown was (IS) one of THE WORST EXAMPLES of a champ reacting to a loss in the entire history of MMA....................................

The UFC needs WARRIORS.

...not ultra-fragile people like Ronda.
Is this tmz?
You're ridiculous. When things didn't go her way in the octagon, did Rousey crumble and run away hoping to survive or did she go out on her shield the way fans always want champs to go out? Your definition of "WARRIORS" seems off to me.
Also not sure why you are yelling

Her mental breakdown was (IS) one of THE WORST EXAMPLES of a champ reacting to a loss in the entire history of MMA....................................

The UFC needs WARRIORS.

...not ultra-fragile people like Ronda.

She pressed forward all the way to the end, no matter how fucked up she got. Not a warrior? Fuck off, Phil.

Ok. Yeah, she needed to be brought back to reality, much like that McGregor fella. But they both put on great fights, why wouldn't you enjoy that?

Is this tmz?
You're ridiculous. When things didn't go her way in the octagon, did Rousey crumble and run away hoping to survive or did she go out on her shield the way fans always want champs to go out? Your definition of "WARRIORS" seems off to me.
Good point. It's funny how forrest is considered a gritty, gutty warrior when he's acted like a bratty child after fights. Ronda really only acted like that vs Tate.

i don't like her but she did a lot for wmma. primarily, because of her wmma is no longer marketed as a gimmick, but as an actual sport. so, yeah.

Can't wait to see her patented pissed off face because anything the other fighter did/said/made/saw/thought of her.

Is this tmz?

Holly SMASHED Ronda.

Holly is a PROVEN warrior.

When Holly lost to Miesha, she came back to FIGHT very quickly; she lost again last night, but she remains a shining example of a true fighter.

...as opposed to running away and shitting in the woods...etc, etc, etc.

Holly SMASHED Ronda.

When Holly lost to Miesha, she came back to FIGHT very quickly; she lost again last night, but she remains a shining example of a true fighter.

But what are you doing in a Ronda appreciation thread?

Holly SMASHED Ronda.

Holly got choked out. She didn't get her head knocked off. You are aware of head trauma, right? Plus, she also said she was going to take some time off even before the fight.

You're clueless. That's all really.

Holly got choked out. She didn't get her head knocked off. You are aware of head trauma, right? Plus, she also said she was going to take some time off even before the fight.

You're clueless. That's all really.

So.......... If Holly would've choked out Ronda, then...Ronda wouldn't have been suicidal? O_O

Ronda couldn't handle a LOSS of any kind...which speaks to my original post about narcissistic personality disorder.

Your logic is shit.

Back