Ronda Rousey and Randa Markos win big at the Awakening WMMA Fan Favorites Awards

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey won:

Female Fighter of the Year
Fan Favorite Bantamweight of the Year
Female Fight of the Year (Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis at UFC 175)
KO / TKO of the Year (Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis at UFC 175)

~
Randa Markos-Thomas won:

Fan Favorite Strawweight of the Year
Submission of the Year (Randa Markos-Thomas vs Felice Herrig)
Inspirational Female Fighter of the Year
Personality of the Year

~
Rousey and Markos Big Winners at the Awakening Awards
BY MARQ JANUARY 6, 2015

http://wombatsports.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/rousey-and-markos-big-winners-at-the-awakening-awards/

Last edited:
Cocaine.

And Rousey/Davis SERIOUSLY won WFOTY? That's embarrassing for whoever voted on this shit.

Here is what Randa Markos's submission of Felice Herrig looked like:

RecentLeanAmericancrocodile.gif

Cocaine.

And Rousey/Davis SERIOUSLY won WFOTY? That's embarrassing for whoever voted on this shit.

That is terrible. Cat Zingano vs. Amanda Nunes should have won. That was a brutal war.

Randa seemed flattered on twitter. Hopefully she uses this as added incentive to train and make a push toward the top. She's got the right desire and I think her skills will only improve. Great straw weight to watch. I'm definitely a fan.

It must have been a very tough competition for Ronda.

Randa seemed flattered on twitter. Hopefully she uses this as added incentive to train and make a push toward the top. She's got the right desire and I think her skills will only improve. Great straw weight to watch. I'm definitely a fan.

Also a Randa fan. I dunno if she needs incentive, as much as just experience and training time. She seems pretty determined.

Also a Randa fan. I dunno if she needs incentive, as much as just experience and training time. She seems pretty determined.

You're right. I didn't want to frame it like she has a need for motivation because she's already determined as hell like you said. I just feel it will be even more inspiring for her.

Yeah, that wmma fight of the year is ridiculous.

Randa is great though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back