Ronda Rousey and Rafaela's Olympic Judo Gold for Brazil

Brazil is a racist cesspool, just like the us

Brazil has racism but calling it a cesspool is just as unproductive - its a melting pot with infectious energy and amazing people - I love it and hate things about it at the same time - can't get enough of it :)

Ronda had NOTHING to do with Rafaela winning the gold medal. I wouldn't doubt that Ronda disliked her and told staff to keep her away from Ronda like she did Paige.

Ronda only wants people to pander to her.

Flavio Canto is an Idol, and a great example of an excellent martial artist, great person, and very humble, who helps a lot of children in favelas around Rio.

Too bad Ronda isn't a great person and very humble, but she indeed helped a lot of children with her visits.

She's very different now.

I agree. But I do love the first video as Ronda really shows her caring side there - you can see she is moved by the kids of Rocinha and that shows she has humility in the right environment. I never liked her attitude on the world MMA stage. I respect her as an athlete and as a person though so I won't be throwing insults around on forums like so many MMA fans tend to online.

Ronda had NOTHING to do with Rafaela winning the gold medal. I wouldn't doubt that Ronda disliked her and told staff to keep her away from Ronda like she did Paige.

Watch the first video

Yeah, the real success stories call women they've never met fat online to make themselves feel better.

I'm wasted and lecherously watching ladies gymnastics. Not sure it's possible to feel better.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

7760kK.gif

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

sp-ufc-a-20151116.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

MMA forum in the UFC side of it? Oh yeah. Don't be a nonce till the day you die

Does it need to be said how retarded your title is?

This isn't Ronda's accomplishment. It's not her gold. She didn't win the medal by osmosis and doesn't share in the glory because she did x, y, z.

Does it need to be said how retarded your title is?

This isn't Ronda's accomplishment. It's not her gold. She didn't win the medal by osmosis and doesn't share in the glory because she did x, y, z.

Can't believe i have to tell you this. It's a thread title."Ronda Rousey and Rafaela's Olympic gold" does not give explicit ownership of the gold to Ronda and is not meant to. It could be interpreted as intended as "Ronda Rousey and Rafaela's (ownership) gold" but you interpret it as you see it and in your case you've intentionally interpreted it to have an argument. Go fuck yourself

Last edited:
Can't believe i have to tell you this. "Ronda Rousey and Rafaela's Olympic gold" does not inner ownership of the gold to Ronda. Grammer. It's a thread title. You are not only a moron but also a pedantic retard without a pot to piss in. Go fuck yourself

Spell infer and grammar correctly before calling someone else a retard, you miserable Ronda Rousey fanboy. The title sucks ass and so does the thread. Your goal was to try and rehabilitate Ronda's image; to make her look like a nice and giving person; but in doing so, you shamefully exploited Rafaela and made her accomplishment the footnote.

Last edited:
Spell infer and grammar correctly before calling someone else a retard, you miserable Ronda Rousey fanboy. The title sucks ass and so does the thread. Your goal was to try and rehabilitate Ronda's image, and you tried to achieve this by shamefully exploiting Rafaela's accomplishments.

Shemale fan. Sure. But you got it backwards. I was using Ronda's fame to tell people about Rafaela's story hence the links and videos. Did you know she trained at the Rocinha social project? Did you know she suffered depression after racial abuse? Did that not make her comeback even more impressive? What got you in this thread? Ronda? Your hate is clouding your ability to think. This is an mma forum you numb nut. You know what fuck this forum. If you feel you would be better off not knowing about Rafaela or the favelas no problem. I'm out. But i guarentee an asshole like you wouldn't know shit about Rafaela's life if i had not have made this thread. Lastly I'm typing on a phone. I'm sure there are errors. Fuck you very much

Shemale fan. Sure. But you got it backwards. I was using Ronda's fame to tell people about Rafaela's story hence the links and videos. Did you know she trained at the Rocinha social project? Did you know she suffered depression after racial abuse? Did that not make her comeback even more impressive? What got you in this thread? Ronda? Your hate is clouding your ability to think. This is an mma forum you numb nut. You know what fuck this forum. If you feel you would be better off not knowing about Rafaela or the favelas no problem. I'm out. But i guarentee an asshole like you wouldn't know shit about Rafaela's life if i had not have made this thread. Lastly I'm typing on a phone. I'm sure there are errors. Fuck you very much

Calm down, son.

Yes, you brought attention to a person and a story I hadn't heard about.

Brazil has racism but calling it a cesspool is just as unproductive - its a melting pot with infectious energy and amazing people - I love it and hate things about it at the same time - can't get enough of it :)
They kill 1000's of black people. Brazil is 100% a backwards racist cesspool.

By the way. I understand the critism of not focusing on Rafaela - but I put the thread together because I remembered Rafael in the photos with Ronda AND because the timing of having suffered terrible depression due to racist abuse and her bouncing back coincided with Ronda's two visits to the gym and the work of Carlos at the social project.

Rafaela deserves all the praise. Ronda would say the same thing. I just put the thread together for you MMA fans who might only take a glancing interest at the womans 56kg Judo category.

Here are a few vids focusing on Rafaela - first a little on her up till now including the win

Second the win itself (Might be UK only sorry about that everyone I didsearch for a link - its bloody awesome when she celebrates like Aldo did with the crowd)
http://bbc.in/2aHqz8F

Third, an interview by Ana Hissa (COmbate/UFC reporter) with Rafaela's mum straight after the win - if you know Portuguese this is probably the most moving of them all

Thanks for sharing this! awesome story!

Flavio Canto is an Idol, and a great example of an excellent martial artist, great person, and very humble, who helps a lot of children in favelas around Rio.

Too bad Ronda isn't a great person and very humble, but she indeed helped a lot of children with her visits.

She's very different now.

oh please. gimme a break with this bullshit. She went to Judo school after her fight with Correia. You know the one she said "dont cry" too and all you marks acted like she just threw a bunch of puppies into traffic.

Yeah she changed SO MUCH since then.

She is who she allways was.

oh please. gimme a break with this bullshit. She went to Judo school after her fight with Correia. You know the one she said "dont cry" too and all you marks acted like she just threw a bunch of puppies into traffic.

Yeah she changed SO MUCH since then.

She is who she allways was.

She first visited in 2014. She's donated money. She's close friends with Carlos and if you watch the first video you can see she gives a shit hence donating the belt. Come on man give it up

She first visited in 2014. She's donated money. She's close friends with Carlos and if you watch the first video you can see she gives a shit hence donating the belt. Come on man give it up

I do give it up,dont get me wrong i 100% support Rousey. These people are saying shes changed into a bad person,but she visited the gym right after beating Correia,so they cannot say she hasnt done good things right up until the end,is what i meant.

Back