Ronda Rousey AMA is the second highest upvoted AMA thread of all time

Who cares about a bunch of geeks fapping and nerding over some man?

That was the first time I almost cried reading reddit

Were most of the questions about which male athletes she could beat in a fight?

good time to open a women's mma gym

two-thirds spa, one-third gym. would break the bank

Maybe but how long before you're filing bankruptcy and shuttering the doors? These fans are fickle and will move on as soon as the new Star Wars movie trailer comes out.

Threads like these make me want to leave this place. Let's all get together and hate one someone who is doing good in life. Suddenly my 10 year old account feels more like a waste than ever.

Worries me as a MMA fan. The biggest star in the UFC is a product of facing low competition and feminism, while the sport was built on the back of unknown pioneers who sacrificed their lives and get no recognition. As soon as this fad is up, this new wave will be gone and I fear for MMA outside of Conor.

Btw, she killed it. Completely different response than what you'd expect if you were on sherdog all day.

Maybe but how long before you're filing bankruptcy and shuttering the doors? These fans are fickle and will move on as soon as the new Star Wars movie trailer comes out.

1) It is two-thirds spa for a reason.

2) Sell 'Lifetime' Memberships, or another long-term package which guarantees money up-front. Doesn't matter if they want to quit after a year or two.

But then file for bankruptcy anyways so the lifetime memberships become null, and then do something else with the place after buying it out under a different alias.

I guess harder to do in some places than others.

Worries me as a MMA fan. The biggest star in the UFC is a product of facing low competition and feminism, while the sport was built on the back of unknown pioneers who sacrificed their lives and get no recognition. As soon as this fad is up, this new wave will be gone and I fear for MMA outside of Conor.

How is it any different from men's MMA? The entire sport of MMA can be defined by low competition, the better competition don't waste time doing MMA, they move on to better paying major sports, like Jon Jones' older, state champion wrestler brother who would beat the crap out of Jones according to Jones himself.

Sherdog should have a Ronda sub forum

that was pretty funny.

Back