News Ronda opens online DoJo

I was watching Steve O videos and I just couldn’t watch more than a minute of one because it was Steve O Rousey and Travis Browne on their farm. Like wtf who wants to watch that stupid shit.

Ashi waza is foot techniques, yes, but to do it with no hands? I'm sure it's possible, but all the the ashi waza techniques I've learned/used have had an off-balancing component that uses the hands. Otherwise you're just hoping the person is coming at you and you can get a well-timed foot sweep with no other action on your part. If they're standing still, it's not happening.

EDIT: I just watched the video clip. It was stupid.

tumblr_oj1csvYJLN1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

Good for her, i watched a few vids on her YouTube channel (she seems a bit humble now), of her and travis living on a farm, i gotta say they have a nice set up there. They seem to be very happy.

his ufc career earnings total 1.5million. I'm sure he put some of that towards that farm they have. Plus he puts in a lot of work into it, I'm guessing thats what he does now.

I dont know if he retired, but he doesnt seem to be living off her at all. If he was flaunting things here and there and not doing anything. I understand not liking him. But taking care of a farm is hard work, i can respect that.
Yeha a real farm is not the hobby farm they own.

nobody going to put how much it costs to join said e-dojo?

I was watching Steve O videos and I just couldn’t watch more than a minute of one because it was Steve O Rousey and Travis Browne on their farm. Like wtf who wants to watch that stupid shit.

Steve O, like Iggy Pop, is completely useless as a sober person.

Back