News Ronda opens online DoJo

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Our Queen has opened her own dojo!

You can follow the link in her bio, but for now here's a sample - ash waza vid, great legs, still cute as hell.

Lucky I respect Travis Brown so much as man or I would be sliding into her DM's.

She doesn't know what head movement is. Fair trade-off.

Yes. Can't wait for the boxing class.

Amanda Nunes should open an online DoJo down the street, just to fuck with her

I'm interested... Why do you respect a man that gave up his career to live off his wife's despite them not having children?

That's literally the kind of guy nobody respects.

Good for her, i watched a few vids on her YouTube channel (she seems a bit humble now), of her and travis living on a farm, i gotta say they have a nice set up there. They seem to be very happy.

I'm interested... Why do you respect a man that gave up his career to live off his wife's despite them not having children?

his ufc career earnings total 1.5million. I'm sure he put some of that towards that farm they have. Plus he puts in a lot of work into it, I'm guessing thats what he does now.

I dont know if he retired, but he doesnt seem to be living off her at all. If he was flaunting things here and there and not doing anything. I understand not liking him. But taking care of a farm is hard work, i can respect that.

Last edited:

Managing a property isn't easy bud.

Your post is really shit bro.

A19b.gif

???

you retarded?
Wait, you mean you're serious about respecting Travis as a man? I thought you were trolling...

Nevermind dude... There is no sense in having this conversation.

Back