Ronda not a good champion of MMA in general and is the exact opposite in spirit

Shhh.....if you're real quiet you can observe the Butt-hurt, Jheri-Curled, Neckbeard in its natural Sherdog habitat.

Why you gotta diss the jheri curl?

Black-Hair-Jheri-Curl.jpg

She doesn't embody the MMA spirit and is the exact opposite of what you want in a champ as far as personality and being a martial artist.

Apparently casual fans could give 2 shits about someone embodying "the spirit of mma" whatever that means.

And Ronda's judo and Olympic background show she is pretty much the exact type of person you want as champ.....a winner.

And you use Anderson as a positive point? Someone who just popped 2 different times for multiple substances?

Might as well use Jon Jones to prop up your argument too :icon_lol:

To be fair, Anderson has never fought the LHW champ (at the time). I am sure Ronda would not have a problem fighting Marloes Coenen or a lower ranked 145'er.

Anderson fought contender Travis Lutter who didn't even make weight. Anderson stepped up a weight class to fight numerous times.

I believe GSP also fought guys who didn't make weight but again fought them anyway.

Fedor fought many opponents who were much bigger and weighed much,much more than himself.

Royce also fought many opponents who were bigger than himself.

Ronda is the weakest champion in UFC history or MMA for that matter.

She doesn't embody the MMA spirit and is the exact opposite of what you want in a champ as far as personality and being a martial artist.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/attachments/2527239-1411079126-513c1-jpg.61185/

Anderson fought contender Travis Lutter who didn't even make weight. Anderson stepped up a weight class to fight numerous times.

I believe GSP also fought guys who didn't make weight but again fought them anyway.

Fedor fought many opponents who were much bigger and weighed much,much more than himself.

Royce also fought many opponents who were bigger than himself.

Ronda is the weakest champion in UFC history or MMA for that matter.

Dumbest post I've read all week.

To be fair, Anderson has never fought the LHW champ (at the time). I am sure Ronda would not have a problem fighting Marloes Coenen or a lower ranked 145'er.

Your argument doesn't make sense. Coenen isn't a champ and if she fights lower ranked 145'ers they obviously aren't champs either while Anderson has moved up and fought a former champ in Forrest and a top contender on short notice in Bonnar.

Well Royce and Fedor also fought a bunch of fighters that were obviously or openly on steroids. TS never said Cyborg was a good champion or a role model.

Royce got busted for steroids too.

Let's try to appreciate the person who is making the UFC more popular. Without her, there would be MUCH less interest and success

For the record, only 2 reigning major org champions have gone up in weight to fight for the belt above them. Hendo, and Penn.

There is no reason any fighter should ever have to fight outside their class, or compete at a physical disadvantage as a penalty for being good.

The person you want her to fight is a confirmed cheater. In sports, especially combat sports that is worse than anything you could ever do. Not shaking a hand, not conceding weight is NOTHING compared to roiding.

That is a far more damning indication of character or "being a champion" than anything else.

Lol says who?

Lots of people do steroids.

I'm glad this butt hurt kids will be back in middle school in a couple weeks and not posting during the day.

Amen to that.

There should seriously be a Kiddie Forum or something. An MMA romper room.

TS is mad because girls don't pay attention to him.

Looked very bushido to me. And by that I mean she looked like Wanderlei at a bushido event. My fav type of bushido.

you haters always amaze me..

whatever, brochacho

Take your tai chi and your fighting spirit to starbucks you hipster.

Back