Ronda NEVER beat an elite fighter.. EVER

Megumi Fujii is the most underrated WMMA fighter

are you sitting here telling me that you think cat zingano is an elite Wmma fighter or ever was? is that honestly what you are saying?

cat was in the middle of a 1-4 in that 5 fight stretch with her husband killing him self too. i just told you i dont hink meisah is elite, and she was on the decline when they fought. She had a good win vs nunes but that doesnt make her elite. Pennington is not elite either.

If you put 20 decent fighters in a weight class someone is going to have some wins over the other fighters, that doesnt make them elite. The only elite fighters that ronda could have faced she ducked, or lost to. IMHO

If a fighter finishes Pennington, Tate and Nunes in a row and is not considered elite, then no-one in WMMA is. Btw, the more you write in this thread the more you make clear you haven't watched WMMA that long, you have zero understanding of the context and what Ronda's wins meant at the time of the fights. But please continue embarrasing yourself, bye.

looking back, she might be the bigget fraud in UFC history. In her entire career she has not beaten any fighters that a logical mma fan would consider elite. She never beat any goats, never fought a champ from a bigger class. Her best win is Tate 2x. Tate is a grinder and deserves her respect but lets be honest and say she wasnt truly elite. Before people in love with Tates ass come in and say but she was the champ...so was bisping lol, sometimes a non elite contender gets an upset.

Ronda crushed every can she could before having to truly even fight an elite fighter and got crushed as soon as she did. God damn the UFC Hype machine is amazing and casuals are crazy lol. People actually thought she could beat floyd?!? LMAO

Ronda has a good argument for WMMA GOAT.

Nunes and Holly didn't fight the Honda that was amped up. They fought the Rousey that was being dolled up by commercials, movies, magazines, etc. and wasn't focused.

Focused Honda smoked the last 3 girls to beat Nunes in a combined time in less than a minute and wrecked the girl that took the belt from Holly twice.

She's vastly underrated on here because of her last 2 performances, which weren't as legitimate due to having had a billion other constraints at the time.

She's actually much better than she gets credit on here for.

If a fighter finishes Pennington, Tate and Nunes in a row and is not considered elite, then no-one in WMMA is. Btw, the more you write in this thread the more you make clear you haven't watched WMMA that long, you have zero understanding of the context and what Ronda's wins meant at the time of the fights. But please continue embarrasing yourself, bye.

LMAO thats what my 9 year old does. says bye and walks out and swears shes right too. I guess maybe you have the mentality of a 9 year old? You are one of those people that cant just disagree with someone without being a dick, its cool i get it lol..

I said i felt like cat was a GREAT fighter. I dont think ANY fighter that doesnt get a belt is elite. I dont think getting one makes you elite but i do think not getting one disqualifies you from being "elite"

she made it all of what 12 seocnds in her only title fight lol? GREAT FIGHTERS are not the same thing as ELITE fighters SMH

Nunes and Holly didn't fight the Honda that was amped up. They fought the Rousey that was being dolled up by commercials, movies, magazines, etc. and wasn't focused.

Focused Honda smoked the last 3 girls to beat Nunes in a combined time in less than a minute and wrecked the girl that took the belt from Holly twice.

She's vastly underrated on here because of her last 2 performances, which weren't as legitimate due to having had a billion other constraints at the time.

Oh cry me a river. The same pressures are on every top athlete in every sport. You don't think boxing champs, NFL/NBA/baseball stars, etc. aren't hounded by the media and face the same distractions (often more)? The difference is the best ones still focus and perform.

e·lite
Dictionary result for elite
/əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.
    "the elite of Britain's armed forces"

If you're one of the best in the world at something, then you are elite. Just fighting in the UFC makes one elite. Defending a title multiple times against the best competition in the best organization in the world makes Honda even more elite. For Christ's sake, she has victories over opponents that have defeated both of the fighters she has losses to.

This is a REALLY stupid fucking thread.........GTFO
I see what you're trying to say but you're definitely "off" with UFC = elite. That just really doesn't make sense. Elite is a special tier- I'll go as far as saying someone that can remain in top 5 of a UFC division for a period of longevity then I " could " consider them elite .... and thats alot of fighters so id even have break down that category a teensy bit more.

she has a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

lets just put her vs nunes then since we are only talking about goat arguement.

Nunes KTFO ronda and cyborg, beat the bullet twice and isnt done yet

each of these things alone is more impressive than anything ronda has done.

I think ronda is elite for sure, she just never beat an elite fighter (THATS IMHO) and couldnt ever be the goat for THAT reason

LMAO thats what my 9 year old does. says bye and walks out and swears shes right too. I guess maybe you have the mentality of a 9 year old? You are one of those people that cant just disagree with someone without being a dick, its cool i get it lol..

I said i felt like cat was a GREAT fighter. I dont think ANY fighter that doesnt get a belt is elite. I dont think getting one makes you elite but i do think not getting one disqualifies you from being "elite"

she made it all of what 12 seocnds in her only title fight lol? GREAT FIGHTERS are not the same thing as ELITE fighters SMH

Cat had one of the worst game plans and performances ever. Rumble trying to outwrestle Cormier in their rematch was almost as bad, but at least he lasted a lot longer.

she was elite at the time I guess... it's weird, retrospect can blur things. Who in the UFC at the time of her run, was better than her? idk tbh. I wonder what would have happened if she fought Amanda Nunes when she was still on her run? who knows...

Ronda is a curious case.

no fucking way dude wtf.

JJ,Rose,Holm,Cyborg,bullet,nunes and MANY others are ALL better than she is
Joanna Ranked Fighter and Rose are both too small, I'd bet on Rousey in those fights. I wouldn't be too confident that Valentina would beat her either, she's not exactly known for knockout power. As for these many others - I'd still say she's top five in her prime, who do you think beats her other than Nunes, Holm, Vieira or Ladd?

Cat had one of the worst game plans and performances ever. Rumble trying to outwrestle Cormier in their rematch was almost as bad, but at least he lasted a lot longer.
rumble isnt elite either (and hes one of my favorite fighters). I would put him in the great category. his heart keeps him from being elite

wtf are you talking about. They both have wins vs elite fighters. I never said ronda wasnt elite. I said she never beat an elite fighter...

Holm beat ronda and has fought close vs other elites
Nunes beat Ronda AND Cyborg and the bullet twice. these are ELITE WINS

Ronda not only has never beat anyone elite. She has looked like she didn't belong in the cage when she did fight an elite fighter, and she ducked her biggest rival

So Holm is elite when she never beat an elite fighter?

But Meisha isnt elite for beating Holm?

Make up your mind.

Joanna Ranked Fighter and Rose are both too small, I'd bet on Rousey in those fights. I wouldn't be too confident that Valentina would beat her either, she's not exactly known for knockout power. As for these many others - I'd still say she's top five in her prime, who do you think beats her other than Nunes, Holm, Vieira or Ladd?

i wasnt saying ronda wouldnt beat those chicks. im saying they are better fighters. just smaller

So Holm is elite when she never beat an elite fighter?

But Meisha isnt elite for beating Holm?

Make up your mind.

Holm DID beat an elite fighter. RONDA. And she has held her own in there with other elite fighters in cyborg and the bullet.

meisha is great, not elite IMO. she got a hail marry in a title fight, yes it was epic and im not taking away from it but it wasn't a performance that made me say oh shit shes elite.

not true lol size matters. Roy nelson (pick any B level HW) would probably beat MM but i dont think hes better
If Nelson challenged DJ to a fight, and won, how could you not say he's the better fighter?

Imagine the conversation;

RN: I'm the best fighter in the world, would anyone like to say otherwise?

DJ: Sure. I think I'm a better fighter than you.

RN: I disagree. Let's have a fight to see who the better fighter is.

DJ: Fuck.

*Nelson proceeds to bash DJ's head in*

RN: See, I'm the better fighter.

If Nelson challenged DJ to a fight, and won, how could you not say he's the better fighter?

Imagine the conversation;

RN: I'm the best fighter in the world, would anyone like to say otherwise?

DJ: Sure. I think I'm a better fighter than you.

RN: I disagree. Let's have a fight to see who the better fighter is.

DJ: Fuck.

*Nelson proceeds to bash DJ's head in*

RN: See, I'm the better fighter.

there is weight classes for a reason lol. He isnt the better fighter hes the bigger fighter. sometimes size plays a huge part. looking at your user name do you think theres a lot of boxers "better" than floyd? or just bigger

there is weight classes for a reason lol. He isnt the better fighter hes the bigger fighter. sometimes size plays a huge part. looking at your user name do you think theres a lot of boxers "better" than floyd? or just bigger
Yes. Joshua is better than Floyd for example, because Joshua would fuck him up.

The measure of success in fighting is simple; can you beat your opponent? If so, you are better than they are. If you think you are a better fighter than someone else, there is only one way to prove it; fight them and see who wins.

yeah yeah Meisha Tate had a perfect bouncy ass and she was overrated blah blah blah

She was elite WMMA fighter case closed and shut. Beat Marloes Coenen to earn Strikeforce belt... had to pretty much clean the division out to even earn that title shot against Holm where not only she finished her but proved she could hang in the stand up against the "GOAT FEMALE BOXER"

Back