Ronda minus Dolce & Edmond

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That version of Ronda might be a killer, but with both Edmond and Brolce at her side tomorrow, the odds are stacked against her I'm afraid.

Dolce: 'Ronda... no carbs after 6 ok? you punch harder'

Edmond: 'jab jab, jab the thigh, tire those legs'

Dolce: 'true true, thigh will fill with loctic acid, makes sense'

Edmond: 'Then right hook to liver... wait which side is the liver on?'

Dolce: 'NO, you should punch YOURSELF to the liver, releases powerful toxins that can help you win fight'

VAmjybd.jpg

There is a reason Brolce is #SHOOK to fight in the UFC. USADA KO's him in one.

Some funny lines there bruh

Have a like

To aswer the question : 300lbs

It honestly shocks me how much attention and recognition Dolce got over the last 8 years. Just goes to show how much a little push by the UFC brass and attaching his name to their product can do. It can apparently turn a nobody who loads his fighters with PEDs and IVs into a "nutritionist" or "dietitian."

It honestly shocks me how much attention and recognition Dolce got over the last 8 years. Just goes to show how much a little push by the UFC brass and attaching his name to their product can do. It can apparently turn a nobody who loads his fighters with PEDs and IVs into a "nutritionist" or "dietitian."
people are just hating on his success.

Go ahead and shit on Dolce, but it's hard to argue with results...

Hate on coach Edmond all you want but I think it's funny how when Ronda was smashing everyone no one ever had a problem with him. Now all of a sudden he is the worst coach ever when Ronda loses. Quite ridiculous

You gotta hand it to him. Hes carved out a nice little niche for himself in the mma community for a guy with an mma record of 5-10

Hate on coach Edmond all you want but I think it's funny how when Ronda was smashing everyone no one ever had a problem with him. Now all of a sudden he is the worst coach ever when Ronda loses. Quite ridiculous
You've been listening too much to Dana. He was always hated here.

I know for a fact people talked shit about him, especially about the way Rhonda strikes and how Travis has gotten worse

ever since TUF edmund was hated. If anything Ronda needed was someone to help calm her down and reel her in when she got emotional,but he was more hot headed than she was. Terrible combination.

LOL, what's funny is your lack of knowledge or your own revisionist history.

Plenty of people had a problem with Edmond and made fun of him for many reasons, his poor coaching included. The casual fans started having a problem with him when Rousey's TUF came out.

The one that any half knowledgeable MMA fan would know about is when Rousey's mom went public and ripped on Edmond a month PRIOR to Rousey's loss to Holm.

“I think Edmond is a terrible coach, and I will say it publicly,” De Mars said. “I think he’s a terrible coach. I think he hit the lottery when Ronda walked in there.” "..he’s a bad person, and people should not go there."

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ronda-...rrible-coach-and-bad-person-edmond-tarverdyan

Then you can search Edmond on Sherdog and you'll find plenty of more people having a problem with him prior to the loss.

It's because he wasn't her main coach during the time she achieved so much, and only took over after she was already considered the best by worming his way in with lies. She used to train at Hayastan Academy under highly respected judo-turned-MMA trainers like Gene LeBell and Gokor Chivichyan, along with the whole Armenian judo crew including guys like Karo, Manny Gamburyan, even Mousasi used to do camps there. These guys helped adapt her judo game to MMA flawlessly and she became a powerhouse.

Edmond was just some low level nobody at their gym who claimed all these kickboxing titles and accolades that are either worthless local kickboxing against nobodies or just outright fake and somehow became a kickboxing instructor there. He then used this minor recognition to start Glendale Fight Club and completely separated her from the former Hayastan trainers and fighters. He basically played on her fears about being weak in the striking and started overly training her in striking using his shitty techniques and weak knowledge.

It was at the start of 2014, after the McMann fight, when she really cut off all Hayastan ties and completely went to GFC, even Karo Parisyan made mention in an interview about the split and how Edmond had also suckered Manny Gamburyan into joining his gym. She got a couple tko finishes, which made them think it was working and she completely forgot about the skills that made her so dominant in the first place, while Edmond tries to take credit for all of this when the reality is that Hayastan is what made her so good. Edmond is causing her to regress in her training.

TL;DR:

Last edited:

Wasnt Travis Browne getting smashed into oblivion before the Ronda last loss??

Edit.. Her mum let rip on Edmund before her first loss also:)

88008.jpg

Back