Ronda might actually switch coaches now that Edmond is on her list

Robosexual

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
9gIW5YZ.gif

Turdverdyan got completely beta'd by Nunes. First she starches Ronda, then she shushes him without appeal, finally she gives him a hug like "ok, come her chump, let me do my daily good deed".

Lmao hugs the guy and then buries him at the press conference. I'm in love with this chick.

nunes has a better chance at banging ronda than dracula does

Nunes cucked Edmond so hard.

I guess IRS has no way of going after Edmond now that he's literally unemployed....like he said he was....

Lmao hugs the guy and then buries him at the press conference. I'm in love with this chick.
The funny part was she wasn't meaning to talk shit. You could tell she was being sincere and just trying to explain it the best way she could, but everything she said was true and completely buried the guy like you said. I was laughing pretty hard at the post fight press conference.

lol come on now , i saw that, she was going for Ronda but by then she was either out the cage or didnt hear her and edmond just happened to be there.

Turdverdyan got completely beta'd by Nunes. First she starches Ronda, then she shushes him without appeal, finally she gives him a hug like "ok, come her chump, let me do my daily good deed".
Haha nice one.

Back