Ronda looks Super Super Strong

knocked out.

Speaking of knocked out...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Even fully made up for a photo shoot and cutting weight prior to the fight she's got those extra butt's creeping out of the bottom of her short legs and her top is cutting inches into her "ripped back", just look at the right side.

"I have the best butt I've ever seen" - Rousey on herself

View attachment 182915
stop with this crap. you created your account just to hate on ronda with bad quality pics, holy shit

She's really surrounded by a bunch of bum lickers. No matter what she says, they laugh. Even if it's not funny.

If she just farted and said "Uhhh, wish you all smelly christmas", they'd break out in laughter.

I get your point, but that fart joke was funny.

She made the photographer stay late and he was super apologetic. They must have edited out the hour she spent throwing a hissy fit because she didn't want to do the photoshoot

stop with this crap. you created your account just to hate on ronda with bad quality pics, holy shit
Omg stop stalking and quoting me!

Ronda doesn't even know you exist.50c.jpg

Given Ronda's performance history the odds are in her favor that she can pull it off and regain her belt regardless of how Sherdog may feel about that very real possibility.

As for the no interview thing, I imagine it's mostly as mental support. Pretty much any interview she would do would bring up the Holly lose. She likely doesn't want that mental imagery in her head now potentially causing doubts. I imagine her camp is in full "Greatest Athlete Ever" and "Greatest Fighter of All Times" mode in an effort to put her into the perfect mental state.

<36>

I'm far from a white knight

@ortizgnp look at this guy

As I said, this is what I have to deal with on a daily basis.
Dude goes on about his "Ronda doesn't even know you exist" and over 60% of his posts is about Ronda. Hell, he even created a new account just for her.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
she looks great and fuck all you haters shes the best and she will remain the best
Loses should be avenged a la gsp to be considered the best

I'm guilty of hating her too but she is great and did amazing things.

Win this fight and fight holm at 45 if she's champ then retire, then she can say she's the best.
We need to remember she was smashing girls when it was still new to the UFC. Beating girls with shit records so maybe she was a little overrated.

This fight will a tell a story for sure.

She's really surrounded by a bunch of bum lickers. No matter what she says, they laugh. Even if it's not funny.

If she just farted and said "Uhhh, wish you all smelly christmas", they'd break out in laughter.
LOL....yeah that was cringeworthy. They were all walking on eggshells around her. Her assistant or whatever, tell her something along the lines of "you're so animate-able." LMAO

Back