Ronda looks Super Super Strong

whadupman

#FeartheReturn
@Blue
Reaction score
May she be saved from evil eyes. (black dot)
Just look at her . She looks super strong . Someone who could take out Cyborg as well.
I have a feeling , Nunes is in for a surprise and she is gonna get knocked out.
Go Ronda Go

She looks really broad.
I wonder how much she has to cut

Rear view not so good

Rear view not so good
ronda-butt.gif

600full-they-live-screenshot.jpg

image.jpg

I won't be surprised if she wins, I'd be shocked if she KO'd Nunes though.

Even fully made up for a photo shoot and cutting weight prior to the fight she's got those extra butt's creeping out of the bottom of her short legs and her top is cutting inches into her "ripped back", just look at the right side.

"I have the best butt I've ever seen" - Rousey on herself

Screenshot_2016-12-28-21-33-35~01.png

she looks great and fuck all you haters shes the best and she will remain the best

She's really surrounded by a bunch of bum lickers. No matter what she says, they laugh. Even if it's not funny.

If she just farted and said "Uhhh, wish you all smelly christmas", they'd break out in laughter.

i cant wait you think she got here for a reason not one chick can defend that belt

She was always good at putting on the tough face, too bad he standing skills just aren't what they need to be in order to be competitive anymore. If she would of changed to a real camp I would believe in her more, but with the same people telling her the same things, she doesn't have a prayer.

She's really surrounded by a bunch of bum lickers. No matter what she says, they laugh. Even if it's not funny.

If she just farted and said "Uhhh, wish you all smelly christmas", they'd break out in laughter.

In all seriousness, I'd laugh if Ronda did that.

Good point but what do you expect people to say when she farts,anyway?

Back