Ronda looks so beautifully humble here...

Edmund : This was an early stoppage, Ronda was just meditating.

Nothing looks better on a girl than a little blood splat on her face

72b767977a.gif

Wtf is going on with her ass? It's like they given up also. Just gross

Travis Browne is quite a charity worker
Lmao anyone dating Travis Browne is doing him a favor equally

The amount of people who masturbate to Ronda's failure is unbelievable. You people need to find a hobby.

They did.

And with all the people being d**kheads to nice people for no reason, it's nice to see everybody rally around somebody that acted so damn rotten and got so much attention for it. We need more rallying against Ronda types, and less joy at average peoples suffering. Sorry. Her persona, whether real or fake, was terrible.

I'm not worried about Ronda and how she will deal with all this backlash. She'll never see 99% of it anyway. I just stated that people are indeed fucking weird.
Personally I don't understand how they can let any fighter get to them as much as Ronda has.
Well, brah,

everytime(exageration?99%?) Ronda is brought up in a negative way i see you running up to defend her. Or call the person "weird" or "crazy" or a "hater".
Some one CAN root against Ronda, or dislike her without being "gotten to" ....you do know that right?

Its more the peope like you who seem "gotten to" by Ronda and the people who dont like her IMO. You claim you understand why people dislike her, then call them weird lol.

We're all used to seeing this Ronda:
070914-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.48.jpg

But look how much prettier she looks when she gets some humility punched into her. It's like a completely different person:

20161230100147_GettyImages630706454.JPG

if you like this look then you must be into...nah fuck it. where can i get some rohypnol, brother?

The amount of people who masturbate to Ronda's failure is unbelievable. You people need to find a hobby.
Wait,since when is jacking off to the holmheadkick.gif not a hobby?

Well, brah,

everytime(exageration?99%?) Ronda is brought up in a negative way i see you running up to defend her. Or call the person "weird" or "crazy" or a "hater".
Some one CAN root against Ronda, or dislike her without being "gotten to" ....you do know that right?

Its more the peope like you who seem "gotten to" by Ronda and the people who dont like her IMO. You claim you understand why people dislike her, then call them weird lol.

Well, brah.

You obviously haven't seen many posts of mine if you're making that assumption so we can end the discussion right here. And if you can't see the difference in disliking somebody and being borderline obsessed with shitting on somebody then it's on you.

You posted the wrong pic TS, here is humble Ronda :

Getting served another share of humble pie :

750x422

The brutality of the punch by the Lioness is just so beautiful...

black-kid-crying.gif

Well, brah.

You obviously haven't seen many posts of mine if you're making that assumption so we can end the discussion right here. And if you can't see the difference in disliking somebody and being borderline obsessed with shitting on somebody then it's on you.
Ive seen Ronda obsessed with shitting on people before...

Well, brah.

You're in every Ronda thread trying to defend her while having her KO's in your AV. That's the definition of weird lol

You're in every Ronda thread trying to defend her while having her KO's in your AV. That's the definition of weird lol

Probably lost a bet as he is a super white knight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back