Ronda looks so beautifully humble here...

She is still out in that pic. Like the pic of her and holm shaking hands after their fight. She will not remember this.

You posted the wrong pic TS, here is humble Ronda :

C0-_mRKWIAA7B_9.jpg

She looks like Holly.

Holly will forever haunt.

We're all used to seeing this Ronda:
070914-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.48.jpg

But look how much prettier she looks when she gets some humility punched into her. It's like a completely different person:

20161230100147_GettyImages630706454.JPG

The funny thing is it does actually make her look more attractive.

She's not gonna fuck you bro.

But look how much prettier she looks when she gets some humility punched into her. It's like a completely different person:

I like this one, ts

Ronda-Rousey-vs-Amanda-Nunes.jpg

She's stunned from repeated socks to the noggin foo.

Humble ronda is when she was talking to holm after she got the belt. I can't find the pic atm but that face looks like a puppy

People are fucking weird.
How i see it, it must be her Karma brah.

Shes still Millions UP. Shes still the most iconic female MMA fighter ever. Her life OUTSIDE the cage isnt all that shabby.
Her bad attitude/delusion over the years needed some type of recoil. You cant expect to put out a certain energy and not reap the consequences. I know alot of Knights are feeling bad for her, but how about worrying about yourself. When you look at the big picture she is more fortunate in life then 99% of world.

Why feel sorry for someone who:
1. Reaped this backlash upon herself
2. Who has had and accomplished her wildest dreams + exceeded it.

How i see it, it must be her Karma brah.

Shes still Millions UP. Shes still the most iconic female MMA fighter ever. Her life OUTSIDE the cage isnt all that shabby.
Her bad attitude/delusion over the years needed some type of recoil. You cant expect to put out a certain energy and not reap the consequences.

It's not the fact that people don't like her that's weird - it's the extent of it and how far people are willing to go just to show it.

It's not the fact that people don't like her that's weird - it's the extent of it and how far people are willing to go just to show it.
Go on youtube brah. Theres video collages dedicated to hating actual GOOD people. If you're in the spotlight, people will go out of there way to hate you.

If you're in the spotlight, and you handle it like Ronda? well prepare for a shitshow.

Yea, as I said - people are fucking weird.
And what im saying is that the backlash Rondas getting for the most part isnt "weird" its pretty much warranted.

If online forum abuse is the gravest extent of her consequences, consider her fortunate.

And what im saying is that the backlash Rondas getting for the most part isnt "weird" its pretty much warranted.

If online forum abuse is the gravest extent of her consequences, consider her fortunate.

I'm not worried about Ronda and how she will deal with all this backlash. She'll never see 99% of it anyway. I just stated that people are indeed fucking weird.
Personally I don't understand how they can let any fighter get to them as much as Ronda has.

Back