Ronda looks so beautifully humble here...

she looks like Nunes just knocked loose the repressed memories of all Edmonds bad touches.

Being knocked out in feet is much more worse than get knocked down, its more humiliating.

I don't know about that. Knowing Ronda, she will probably turn it into some moral victory like "I stayed standing cuz I never give up!".

035c32141a2caaef8a6d0a4e625f9167.jpg

I really enjoyed seeing Holly destroy her. This time, not at all.
I was hoping she would have won this one.
Nothing against Amanda, she's pretty fantastic, but...

But what? You're a homophobe?

Same look she had after the Holm loss, it's a kind of vulnerable little girl look.

We're all used to seeing this Ronda:
070914-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.48.jpg

But look how much prettier she looks when she gets some humility punched into her. It's like a completely different person:

20161230100147_GettyImages630706454.JPG

She realizes it was all a UFC hype job.

And by the way..... Ew.

070914-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.48.jpg

But look how much prettier she looks when she gets some humility punched into her. It's like a completely different person:

She's no longer constipated.

Shitting in the woods will now commence.

The way she stands there trying to realize she was just destroyed, confused and sad.... Wow, what a devastating way of loosing, I laughed hard because it looked comical.

Being knocked out in feet is much more worse than get knocked down, its more humiliating.
it was quite sad she was out on her feet and once herb stepped in she had the look of lets keep going and didn't even realize she just got starched

Not a big fan of Conor and his antics but post fight he is very humble and complemental of his opponents which is why i respect him as a fighter. Ronda on the other hand just seems like a total bitch and deserves what she got in her past two fights. At the end of the day I will never lose any sleep because of sports but im glad she got what she got the other night. Poor sport and seems like a horrible person when shit isnt going her way.

"Wait you mean I should not march forward with my chin up and no head movement"

God Damn you Edmond!!

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

She is just in a complete different level from the other girls out there, simple as that.

There was one guy here who compared her to Gracie (back in the days) and I couldnt agree more with that analogy.

I would say 5 years from now we gonna all look back and see Ronda as an icon but also understand the lack of real challengers.

I actually felt bad for her for a moment then I remembered she's a wildly successful world famous celebrity millionaire, and I stopped feeling bad

Back