Ronda looks like she's in great shape

Yea press play ya goof.

You think they motion tracked and air brushed her for a fucking behind the scenes interview too?

Hating slowly corrodes your IQ. True story.

And the ridiculous hype:

once ever...
taking down pro boxers...
could beat Cain...

and people acting like they really believe that tripe.

pro boxers have great tdd. and noone thought she could beat cain, even her. she only said it's not impossible (so you're saying there's a chance) as a way of saying she doesn't set boundaries for what she can accomplish. noone thought she could do it but a bunch of morons got offended (maybe you believed it and felt duped?). once ever was joe rogan.

Honda has looked good once and it was during this weigh in. Other than that, she's fucking legit not hot. Her body and face are way too round and hearing her lie through her teeth with all that Buffalo propaganda was so cringey. Oh "I feel most like myself when I wear Buffalo" or some shit like that. Get the fuck outta here. Take the shots, cash your cheque and fuck off. Also to the guy who said, which fighters are in shape when they don't have a fight. LOL, I'm not a fighter and I don't walk around as a ballooning fatass. Fighters are elite athletes I'd hope they are in better everyday shape than I am. Ronda is going through that eating depression thing where she's just indulging and the weight is coming on accordingly due to her fat genetics. Bitch needs to get her ass back in the UFC. Talked so much shit after fucking beating girls. She took a beating who cares, she made it way worse for herself. Aldo's already won a fight. Honda coulda beat Holly in the rematch.

ronda-rousey-ufc-190.jpg

I woudnt use any air brushed photo shoot as an example! We have all seen Hondas real body!
Also zero chance she fights Nunes! She will make excuses or claim nothing until the right body is holding the belt and then swoop in for the easy sub and retire champ as if nothing ever had changed!

But Nunes hell no! She definitely wants nothing of that

People on here are seriously fucking retarded lmao

I woudnt use any air brushed photo shoot as an example! We have all seen Hondas real body!
Also zero chance she fights Nunes! She will make excuses or claim nothing until the right body is holding the belt and then swoop in for the easy sub and retire champ as if nothing ever had changed!

But Nunes hell no! She definitely wants nothing of that
because she ducked anyone in her weight class ever?

and it's a fuckin video shoot. how do you air brush an entire video?

What fighter is in fight shape with no fight set? Or any rush to sign to fight?

He said "Rush" lololololololol

<36>

Dude isn't even signed to an MMA org and he's somehow not a fat ass...

Who cares? She could never fight again and I know I wouldn't

shes lookin good mmhmm

Back