Ronda looks like she's in great shape

That video was made by the same team that did the cgi for avatar. I think this is their best work yet to be honest

7567068.jpg

pre-crisis Honda was bad tho.

Ronda receives way too much hate on the internet. We wouldn't have WMMA in the UFC without her. Her impact has been immense. Ungrateful mf'ers clicking their keyboards.

Anyone else find the brand 'Buffalo' particularly approrpriate?

Ronda receives way too much hate on the internet. We wouldn't have WMMA in the UFC without her. Her impact has been immense. Ungrateful mf'ers clicking their keyboards.
Possibly precisely why she gets so much hate. I'd say it's an appropriate amount.

Also an optimism tweet about Ronda

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Getting paid to sit there in jeans , yea she gonna be in a rush to get back training & MMA . There going to have to through a lot of money her way she just don't need MMA , she has lots of money already & makes more putting on jeans .

The negativity towards a woman who has accomplished more in her life despite obvious flaws is pathetic.

Classic black clothing tactic with some photoshop skills for sure. She definitely looks in better shape than a month ago, and those leaked reebok photos. Hope to see her fight again soon

All the guys I no. From small shows to the big show. There not sitting around at home eating donuts and then when they get a phone call they start a diet and training.

Johnny Hendricks gets "out of shape", quite a few do.

Personally I think this Ronda hate is getting pretty boring. It was kinda cool and pretty funny for the first couple of months. But the shtick is old and overused now.
Round is a shape.
Buffalo affiliation.
Frappuccino
Suicidal procreating tendencies.
The GIF

She honestly needs to come back and do stuff. You guys need new material.

Oh man I can't wait till Ronda comes back so we can finally see an end to the constant threads about her on here.

...Wait, you mean that's not how it works?

I'd say a fair percentage. This is then exacerbated by her deplorable behavior.
And the ridiculous hype:

once ever...
taking down pro boxers...
could beat Cain...

and people acting like they really believe that tripe.

Back