Ronda looking thin, solid and tight!

Maybe this isn't the thread to post this comment, but fuck it, I'm drunk.

I want Ronda Rousey back. I've always wanted to see her come back, deal with adversity. All the great, the legends, they had to deal. Anderson Silva... I wasn't a big fan until he came back from getting his ass beat by Chael Sonnen. And then the triangle... that sealed the deal. He's a GOAT.

If Ronda Rousey comes back, and can deal with the weight class (which changes so much with every passing month).... I would be fucking impressed God damn it. We all would. And she can do it. But she's got to come to terms with reality.

God damn it. I'm drunk. I need to go to bed already.
this is what I keep saying too. crazy that mma fans don't want her to return. All those matchups ... it isn't the Ronda show now, or the Holly show, Tate show etc. Nunes just snatched the crown and could be handing it over in her next fight, who knows. Julianna Pena is now closing in on a title shot after overcoming Zingano, and of course Cat could rematch Ronda, as both lost in their last fights. Even Mcmann is still in the mix and another rematch Ronda could take.

"fight Holly, retire if defeated again" isn't the only scenario any more

Is anyone thinking that Ronaldo's workout plan is based on how he would look on the deck of a yacht? I've never seen a soccer guy look like that.
and how many soccer guys have you seen as skilled as him?

Back