Ronda looking thin, solid and tight!

Maybe this isn't the thread to post this comment, but fuck it, I'm drunk.

I want Ronda Rousey back. I've always wanted to see her come back, deal with adversity. All the great, the legends, they had to deal. Anderson Silva... I wasn't a big fan until he came back from getting his ass beat by Chael Sonnen. And then the triangle... that sealed the deal. He's a GOAT.

If Ronda Rousey comes back, and can deal with the weight class (which changes so much with every passing month).... I would be fucking impressed God damn it. We all would. And she can do it. But she's got to come to terms with reality.

God damn it. I'm drunk. I need to go to bed already.

Not new. I'm disappointed in you TS

I never said it was new. I didn't know it was that old though.

you know that things are not shot the day they are uploaded, right?? now shut your ignorant mouth like the good bitch you are before you look stupid again

Your 1457th account will not last longer than the 1456 previous ones.

That's fairly old, isn't it? I remember seeing the face-off a few months ago.

Man Rumble looks freakin massive in that vid, looks as big as Velasquez or even bigger

Because I watched the entire video and we can see her move around. She looks in good shape and really thin compared to post-Holly pics.

I mean, look at her move: faster than Dodson and stronger than Rumble:

Rhonda Fans are mental

Because I watched the entire video and we can see her move around. She looks in good shape and really thin compared to post-Holly pics.

I mean, look at her move: faster than Dodson and stronger than Rumble:

Not sure why but I find this GIF hilarious. Wonder how many takes it took for them to get it right.

Also, as a bonus, here's UFC biggest star posing with a random fan:
CoKxA3OWcAEJ25L.jpg

Did Ronaldo join the UFC? He'd be the biggest star for sure.. also the random fan looks a lot like Conor McGregor.. but a bit shorter

Ronda looks like like she fired Mike Dolce. No more oil-laden soggy fries.

Maybe this isn't the thread to post this comment, but fuck it, I'm drunk.

I want Ronda Rousey back. I've always wanted to see her come back, deal with adversity. All the great, the legends, they had to deal. Anderson Silva... I wasn't a big fan until he came back from getting his ass beat by Chael Sonnen. And then the triangle... that sealed the deal. He's a GOAT.

If Ronda Rousey comes back, and can deal with the weight class (which changes so much with every passing month).... I would be fucking impressed God damn it. We all would. And she can do it. But she's got to come to terms with reality.

God damn it. I'm drunk. I need to go to bed already.
God what a horrible post, it's too positive and hopeful.

You my friend are the kind of Sherdoger who opens the curtains to let the light shine in on a 3 day coco party. I don't want the light on my face in this shithole at all.

Back