ronda leaving the belt. dana post fight

Dmac69

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It sounded like dana whispered something to her after she made the comment about leaving the belt in brazil. I think the issue is that they want people to belive theres only one real belt, it's special. Do you tHink there will be any video of Ronda leaving the "belt" in brazil?

makes sense but they have people like frank mir that say that they want one more so taet can have 1 for each of the three kids and you know the reality

Why are people so fascinated by this topic. Reporters asked Ronda 3 times and she kept saying she would do it tomorrow (today). Are people that impatient?

Granted Dana said the reporters don't get a translation but still I don't get what all the hoopla is about. Let Ronda do her thing.

And for what it's worth it's probably to do with the judo world championship she won in brazil... not really a big secret anyway.

I doubt that's what he said. It's pretty well-known there's a new belt after every title fight. She also said she'd leave the belt days ago so Dana would have said something to her way before the fight if she couldn't do that.

Seems bizarre and maybe some fake stunt. Can't picture any Brazil location that means so much to her that she'll leave the expensive gold belt there.

Seems bizarre and maybe some fake stunt. Can't picture any Brazil location that means so much to her that she'll leave the expensive gold belt there.

would be stolen before dawn

I didn't get why she wanted to leave the belt. Maybe if she was retiring I cud see that but she's not so...

Back