Ronda isn't crazy she is Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson is so weird it's hilarious. You should all watch his new show on FS1 which comes on Tuesday nights.

Mike Tyson is basically like an American version of Diego Maradona.

I guess savant vs crazy more often than not are a very very fine line.

I think every combat sports athlete gets compared to Mike Tyson at least once in their career. It's like a pre-requisite these days.

Heh, so to whom does Mike get compared?

"Mike Tyson? He's the Justin Bieber for grown men who like fighting." Dana White

Mike Tyson is the most interesting human being to exist in our time.

Ronda is just some chick.

Here is my theory :). I think Ronda is jealous of Tate's looks, and that she is not number one there, like she is in mma and that's a part why she behaves like that in TUF :).

This is stupid, Mike could hit pads.

Jay's subtleties and nuances are once again cleverly wasted on Sherdog.

Being witty on Sherdog is kind of like executing an armbar in WMMA. It makes you feel good, but it doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

When I saw this thread I thought TS was saying she isn't garden variety crazy, she is mike tyson level crazy!!!!

You are comparing a preppy white girl to a crazy black man that arose from the ghetto?

lol, Rogan's podcasts are enjoyable but sometimes he talks about things that he doesn't know about and it makes him sound really stupid.

He was talking about anxiety and was saying that people have anxiety because you can't deal with reality. He doesn't understand that there can be things going on in the brain that make some people anxious even when they shouldn't be.

WOW, he actually said that? I assume that he's never heard of GAD?

Well, Mike Tyson is definitely crazy so that's not really saying anything

ha! I was thinking the same thing. Is it possible that some are crazy and their sport/job is the only thing that levels them out from completely going over the edge?

those who exult themselves may be humbled. But I highly, highly doubt those who humble themselves, generally speaking, are exulted. Though maybe in certain circumstances it could happen.

A history book could do this man wonders...

Tyson wasn't faking it.

Ronda is completely fake, she has the worst tough face on the planet.

What an insult to Mike Tyson.

Ronda's antics during TUF have been embarrassing and pathetic.

She carries on like a high schooler. I wish when she got in Hallmans face, that he punched her out.

As a Tyson fan, I take your comparison of Ronda to Tyson as a personal insult :p

What an insult to Mike Tyson.

Ronda's antics during TUF have been embarrassing and pathetic.

She carries on like a high schooler. I wish when she got in Hallmans face, that he punched her out.

How dare you imply a man should punch a woman! Now for the rest of your life her uber-alpha Armenian boyfriend is going to get in your face and scream at you TO FIGHT HIM RIGHT THERE!!!1111111

Back