Ronda isn't crazy she is Mike Tyson

it's not competitive spirit, just spoiled and annoying.

She isn't crazy. She just shouldn't be in front of a camera unless that camera is trained on the cage or taking stills... or... just not on reality TV I guess is what I'm getting at. Probably not in a movie either.

no... she really is retarded.

the difference is if Ronda said "Ill fuck you till you love me" i'd respond with "ok"

lol she looks like bobby hill

tumblr_mjpgoz67481r3noc6o1_500.gif
hqdefault.jpg

Great comparasion

Good, can't wait for her to go to jail.

If I was a photoshop guy I would totally shop Tyson's tattoo onto Ronda's face.

Why is there a thread comparing Rousey to Tyson?

She's had 7 fights??

Ronda Rousey is more like Steve Jobs crazy (super dedicated, super intense, and super focused) than Mike Tyson.
Mike Tyson is fucking crazy.
To compare someone with no criminal record to Mike Tyson is insane.

Ronda Rousey is insecure high school girl crazy.

Mike Tyson is was a totally different type of crazy.

Some crazy people are capable of dedication and focus though.

Thread

Ronda Rousey is more like Steve Jobs crazy (super dedicated, super intense, and super focused) than Mike Tyson.

To compare someone with no criminal record to Mike Tyson is insane.

I think every combat sports athlete gets compared to Mike Tyson at least once in their career. It's like a pre-requisite these days.

Mike Tyson is so weird it's hilarious. You should all watch his new show on FS1 which comes on Tuesday nights.

I bet you don't credit the likes of Leary, McKenna, Hoffman, or Einstein either, do you? Experientialism holds far more weight than a piece of paper, earned through monetary means and mediocrity.
Which Mckenna are you talking about Dennis or Terence because I find a lot of what Terence was preaching or should I say speaking about to be hogwash. His timewave zero theory is some absurd thinking that when picked at falls apart relatively easily. Dennis himself has even said on a few occasions a lot of what his brother said he couldn't go along with and found some of it to be rather absurd thinking and especially the time wave zero theory.

Mike Tyson is a nice guy now because he is staying away from Don King and all those fucks that leached off his boxing. But, mainly because he now smokes a lot of weed.

Back