Ronda isn't crazy she is Mike Tyson

All you have to do now is cry, bully, and put on a muweeen muwuuuug to be labeled crazy...

Rogan is hyping here.

Fedor was very humble and didn't need to act crazy like mike tyson, etc.

What matters only, is the fight itself. People like tyson are great at hyping fights. Usually, thats why they act the way they do.

However, when the fight itself starts...things change.

Ronda says she becomes "very aware"

Mike Tyson says " he becomes very relaxed"

fedor says " he never feels pressure or endangered"

I been in fights myself, and I am like Ronda. I feel aware of everything, I almost felt like I could read their minds. But, perhaps this was because I fought people who stunk? or never thought about fighting, so I was just at a higher level. That makes sense, since Ronda right now, is just on another level. Women's MMA hasn't grown yet.

I never felt relaxed until I knew I was dominating. So tyson must of just felt too dominating before the fight starts.

With Fedor, I find that weird. He obviously felt he could defend himself at anytime to say he never felt endangered. Maybe thats cause he is a HW. Lighter people like me feel we need to use speed to compensate for size so we do feel endangered and pressured.

anyways, Joe rogan for me is sort of B.S. and just making Ronda interesting. I don't really care about that stuff...just the fight itself.

I don't think Rousey is crazy at all, and I don't think Tyson is that kind of crazy. Guys like Jordan and Gable have that kind of crazy;The kind where their competitive drive is so intense that it borders on insanity. Tyson's craziness comes/came from his social ineptitude and misanthropy. To me he's a guy who knows how to hurt and intimidate people and likes doing it. Rousey on the other hand is just petty. Go to your local highschool and you'll see tons of girls who are just like her.

So, you mean she's not just crazy, she's batshit insane and bound for jail and ultimately suicide?

Got it.

Lol she looks like an annoying fat 8th grader and most disturbingly sounds like one. Maybe it's just me, but god is her personality and her voice annoying as hell.

Whoever exults himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exulted. She needs a large slice of humble pie.

those who exult themselves may be humbled. But I highly, highly doubt those who humble themselves, generally speaking, are exulted. Though maybe in certain circumstances it could happen.

She isn't crazy. Just has had a lot of attention and praise in a young career and is yet to be humbled. Her time will come and she will simmer down I think.

She's unstable for sure. Lulz at describing her mentality as "bordering on psychosis" from competitiveness. Even more Lulz for citing Joe Rogan as some kind of source for anything.

I love how Joe Rogan is considered an expert in psychology and psychopharmacology on here.

So your gonna cite Joe Rogan as an authority on someones mental state? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats fucking hilarious man.

Joe Rogan is a smart guy, he knows more about human consciousness than you could ever hope to even fathom. Why don't you tune into a podcast while you're busy bashing people you don't even know behind your keyboard and insecurities, you might actually learn something.

Nice thread, comparing Rousey to Tyson in a failed attempt to prove that shes not batshit crazy. That is some funny stuff. And you even go further to disprove your thread by including a quote from Joe Rogan.:icon_lol:

I love how Joe Rogan is considered an expert in psychology and psychopharmacology on here.

I bet you don't credit the likes of Leary, McKenna, Hoffman, or Einstein either, do you? Experientialism holds far more weight than a piece of paper, earned through monetary means and mediocrity.

I bet you don't credit the likes of Leary, McKenna, Hoffman, or Einstein either, do you? Experientialism holds far more weight than a piece of paper, earned through monetary means and mediocrity.

I love Joe Rogan, but comparing him to Einstein. Really?:rolleyes:

shes awesome, fuck the haters, go Ronda!

Joe Rogan is a smart guy, he knows more about human consciousness than you could ever hope to even fathom. Why don't you tune into a podcast while you're busy bashing people you don't even know behind your keyboard and insecurities, you might actually learn something.

Lol. Put down the alpha brain bud.

Back