Ronda isn't crazy she is Mike Tyson

Ronda is awesome she could probably clean out half the manlet division if she wanted to

There is plenty to do before moving on to the men. We still need the Caraway rivalry settled.

Ronda is awesome she could probably clean out half the manlet division if she wanted to

There's no probably about it. Easy work for Ronda. The difference between the likes of Tyson and Ali when compared to Ronda is that that Mike and Muhammad had losses. Ronda has never lost.

she is the globo gym character from dodgeball. nobody makes me bleed my own blood

Mike Tyson isn't exactly a shining example of sanity.

I'm with you ts. Jordan hated losing more than his peers. Ronda is the same way.

shes playing the bad girl (villian) and the ufc wants to help her with it. move on sherpiracy theorists

Lol she looks like an annoying fat 8th grader and most disturbingly sounds like one. Maybe it's just me, but god is her personality and her voice annoying as hell.

Whoever exults himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exulted. She needs a large slice of humble pie.

Yes she does!

Honestly TS your whiteknighting pathetic and disturbing. You are basing your entire identity on this forum on unrequited love for Tate. It's sad.

You don't know what crazy is. I would even categorize Tyson is normal.

Lol she looks like an annoying fat 8th grader and most disturbingly sounds like one. Maybe it's just me, but god is her personality and her voice annoying as hell.

Whoever exults himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exulted. She needs a large slice of humble pie.

lol she looks like bobby hill

tumblr_mjpgoz67481r3noc6o1_500.gif
hqdefault.jpg

Ronda reminds me of a tougher version of every girl i dated in high school.... which is pretty crazy... just not institution crazy

Her Mom's rant explained a lot. That lady (mom) should be prescribing herself some stronger meds...

Joe Rogan shared a keen observation about high-level competitors on his podcast once. He spoke about legendary athletes like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, and Mike Tyson and how traits of theirs that could be considered flaws, actually helped make them the champions they were.

Back