Ronda isn't crazy she is Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson is easily one of the craziest people to walk this planet.

I don't think anyone thinks she's crazy; they just think she's a [insert epithet here].

Well, Mike Tyson is definitely crazy so that's not really saying anything

She doesn't end her GOAT rants with 'praise be to allah'.

Ronda Rousey is insecure high school girl crazy.

Mike Tyson is was a totally different type of crazy.

Some crazy people are capable of dedication and focus though.

So your gonna cite Joe Rogan as an authority on someones mental state? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats fucking hilarious man.

Ur right. If kobe had a reality show people would think hes cuckoo cokoo bananas

Mike Tyson is fucking crazy.

All of the threads you've made defending her are so terrible lol

until she gets in trouble she can be as crazy as she wants to be

pls don't compare ronda rousey with mike tyson

So your gonna cite Joe Rogan as an authority on someones mental state? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats fucking hilarious man.

lol, Rogan's podcasts are enjoyable but sometimes he talks about things that he doesn't know about and it makes him sound really stupid.

He was talking about anxiety and was saying that people have anxiety because you can't deal with reality. He doesn't understand that there can be things going on in the brain that make some people anxious even when they shouldn't be.

Lol no. Tyson was a legitimately disturbed and violentr individual, and even then I severely question anyone who credits his accomplishemnts to that fact. Ronda just puts on an act.

Ronda comes across as insecure, petty and childish. Are these the qualities that are needed to be a great competitor? No, they are just bad qualities. You can find them in lots of people who have had no success.

Mike Tyson is fucking crazy.

All of the threads you've made defending her are so terrible lol

Now, now, Mike is fine when he gets his meds.

I can't speak to the claims about TS, but from this I'll assume you're telling the truth.

Ronda is awesome she could probably clean out half the manlet division if she wanted to

Back