Ronda is hot as fuq but...

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lets all be honest you guys would do some bad things to her in bed but Rogan makes it seem like she's some kind of mythical being lol

Yes she is RELATIVELY good. But the women's mma pool is so fucking tiny that her being so dominant is not the same as being dominant in the men's division.

I would be very surprised if the whole women's mma pool is bigger than men's flyweight division by itself.

Rogan yes I'm talking to you. you puss digger

p.s. does commentator bashing lead to ban?

lets all be honest you guys would do some bad things to her in bed but Rogan makes it seem like she's some kind of mythical being lol

Yes she is RELATIVELY good. But the women's mma pool is so fucking tiny that her being so dominant is not the same as being dominant in the men's division.

I would be very surprised if the whole women's mma pool is bigger than men's flyweight division by itself.

Rogan yes I'm talking to you. you puss digger

p.s. does commentator bashing lead to ban?

You should try harder if you're looking to get banned.

Why does everyone feel their weak ass feelings about Ronda are thread worthy?

She's not relatively good, she's relatively great. But then again, the competition is at like a UFC 10 level right now.

She's not relatively good, she's relatively great. But then again, the competition is at like a UFC 10 level right now.

god dammit I thought sherdog was zombified by Ronda. we finally have somebody with some sense

She's easily the WMMA GOAT, (not that it's saying much) she's probably going to retire undefeated imo, and she's a pretty big star. I can see why someone would get excited.

No one cares about your butthurt feelings.

Her personality and fake mean mug and middle finger make her ugly. Look at all the love Joanna gets. That should tell us all something.

Hot?

My gosh, imagine if Gina came back or you guys followed wmma back then

Someone who is actually hot

Hondas attractiveness is 1 part looks 9 parts talent. I think she's incredible but it seems like Joe Rogan has never known an interesting woman in his life lol it was totally weird

Hot?

My gosh, imagine if Gina came back or you guys followed wmma back then

Someone who is actually hot

dont kid yourself bud

55bbcd7ca3bfd.png

Hot as fuq?

Nah. Weigh in non smiling Ronda is a solid 7.5.

She looks good at weighins but other than that she is just too damn big

Rogan's job is to promote the UFC. It normally is hard to keep selling PPVs at the numbers she is doing with 4 straight 1 minute wins. Back in the day it was one of the criticisms about Tyson fights as people shell out all this money and the fight is over before they get to their seat with their popcorn. But he is right in the fact that people are paying to be part of the overall experience. A lot of people are fascinated by Ronda and love how dominant her undefeated streak has been and it has also become fashionable to be a part of it.

Whatever the reason people are paying, it is smart for Joe to reinforce that it isn't just the one fight but being able to watch history in the making. Some people may not care about WMMA history in the making but clearly enough do that it is a good selling point. It is just smart business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back