Ronda is going to throw Nunes?

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Some people keep saying it, but I don't buy it. She must have thrown probably three people in her MMA career. Miesha made it easy, Davis was already out on her feet, and Tweet's lankiness worked against her. I noticed she seems to struggle against stocky or built fighters who are really strong. I don't see her throwing Nunes.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she hip tosses Nunes at some point.

Why is it so out of the question? It's kind of the game plan. It gets you into side control, more often than not, and most BJJ galls aren't very good at defending trips/throws. I think we way overestimate the current state of women's MMA.

Just a sherbro's opinion, with Edmond as my pic. <cheer>

You bet she will throw Nunes like a ragdoll.

Why is it so out of the question? It's kind of the game plan. It gets you into side control, more often than not, and most BJJ galls aren't very good at defending trips/throws. I think we way overestimate the current state of women's MMA.

Just a sherbro's opinion, with Edmond as my pic. <cheer>
For what it's worth, nunes has a Judo brown belt. Not just a "BJJ gal."

Ronda better hope she can throw her. Because if she can't she's in deep shit. It's not like she has a lot of other options for getting the fight to the ground.

If the bitch doesn't get KO'd in the first round, she might have a chance to throw a gassed Nunes, but we have to remember that Ronda might gas herself.

Cuz a hip tosses move weak shit.

and Nunes aint weak shit.

For what it's worth, nunes has a Judo brown belt. Not just a "BJJ gal."
She's 4 sure the most complete fighter that Ronda has faced, and i can't wait for the fight. She does seem to fade after the first round, and if that happens. Olympic silver medalist>Brown belt

Good reply though, I had no idea that she was a brown belt.
bowing.13.jpg

touche'

Nunes is going flying after shes stunned with strikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back