Ronda is getting destroyed on social media.

This was great. Rousey getting KO'd by Holm was amazing, but getting destroyed in less than 1 min was even better.

Her eight figure bank account can sure dry her tears.
that 8 figure bank account sure sounds good,to us working stiffs,but lets not pretend,no matter how much she has,she'll still be suicide watch after another main event humiliation.

<{boneytears}>

FiY11r.jpg

God bless that photographer.

tumblr_nio44cbUUv1rg0lgoo1_500.gif

Her biggest media fan, Ramona Fatty Shelburne, is getting triggered left and right on her twitter right now. That asskisser wrote two fucking 20 page articles on Ronda for ESPN...two that happened to be the biggest jock-sniffin', shameless pieces of journalism drivel ever. Lulz. Now, she looks like the biggest triggered fangirl ever.

Last edited:
I think all the piling on is pretty pathetic. Ronda put on a handful of amazing performances for us. Whether you liked her or not, you can't deny that she was entertaining as hell and very much Tyson like during her run.

Rapists and pedophiles get less shit than Ronda has gotten. It's pretty pathetic by the public to pile on to someone like this.

If you make a thread about rapists and paedophiles I'll bash them too but seeing as this is an mma forum it makes sense that Ronda gets more heat

Don't spend all your money Ronda. Hollywood isn't calling.

If you make a thread about rapists and paedophiles I'll bash them too but seeing as this is an mma forum it makes sense that Ronda gets more heat
Lol. My favorite post today is one that said "Leave Ronda alone. It's not like she's Hitler."

And the writer was completely serious.

Just caught this one lol. David Haye and company reaction to Nunes beatdown of Rousey.

Going to be rough times for Rowdy for a bit. That was brutal.

Ronda is so ridiculous. No humility in winning. None in losing as well. Didn't even stay to congratulate Nunes. Unbelievable piece of work.
Exactly. People think we're just jumping her ass for no good reason, but she's been a terrible sport throughout the time leading up to the fight and after. I used to be a fan until I realized what a diva she really was.

She made 3 million dollars. I shudder to think what she could charge for Judo seminars. Ronda will be fine.

She made 3 million dollars. I shudder to think what she could charge for Judo seminars. Ronda will be fine.

More than she could charge for boxing seminars.

Back