Ronda is getting destroyed on social media.

I expected more from a "true, once in a lifetime human being."

Sad for her it looks like she only dominated mediocre fighters. We knew the division was getting better but Fuck, who knew she could not even compete with them..

Looked like she just was there for the payday..

Worst performance ever from someone that is supposed to be a great fighter..
Do you know shit about fighting? She didn't come into the cage short on motivation, training, or intensity. She came into the cage looking PEAK as fuck and got caught right off the bat by a much better striker. By the time she realized she was in trouble, the water was too deep. Shit happens. This is rock bottom. Ultimate test. If she can return with a full heart and compete again, it will be a victory. She is a historic athlete, but sometimes evolution is a bitch, and you don't get a long era.

More than anything, Ronda's disgusting attitude and behavior is what caused the backlash against her. If she would have behaved like decent human being, then she would have gained a lot more respect in defeat. She has a lot of growing up to do.

Yep. You can't feel too bad for her. Playing the heel has it's upsides when you're on top, but people will hate your guts and laugh when you fail.

It a tough trade off when that shit comes tumbling down.

Do you know shit about fighting? She didn't come into the cage short on motivation, training, or intensity. She came into the cage looking PEAK as fuck and got caught right off the bat by a much better striker. By the time she realized she was in trouble, the water was too deep. Shit happens. This is rock bottom. Ultimate test. If she can return with a full heart and compete again, it will be a victory. She is a historic athlete, but sometimes evolution is a bitch, and you don't get a long era.

I know not to come forward with your chin straight up in the air and not moving your head.. I know that.

Of course she is. Anonymous never wases love to bask in the failures of others.

Her eight figure bank account can sure dry her tears.

Rousey will retire with more money than Nunes will make in 10 lifetimes.

Also WMMA sucks

I think all the piling on is pretty pathetic. Ronda put on a handful of amazing performances for us. Whether you liked her or not, you can't deny that she was entertaining as hell and very much Tyson like during her run.

Rapists and pedophiles get less shit than Ronda has gotten. It's pretty pathetic by the public to pile on to someone like this.

Dig for gold
Dig for fame
You dig to make your name
Are you pacified?
All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger but there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the Queen
But the castle's crumbled and you're left with just a name
Where's your crown, Queen Nothing?

Dig for gold
Dig for fame
You dig to make your name
Are you pacified?
All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger but there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the Queen
But the castle's crumbled and you're left with just a name
Where's your crown, Queen Nothing?
PhYWUuh.gif

saw a bunch of people consoling her on instagram. Maybe post some examples if you claim otherwise

Meh. I don't like Rousey. Hate her really.

But this shit is taking it a little far.

I think it just proves that people are hypocrites. The same kind of ugliness they claim to hate Ronda for they're exposing within themselves now.

Pretty much! They talk about "if only Ronda was a decent human being" as though it excuses their own behaviour.

Back