ronda is fighting legit competition

we were talking about the first few ufcs dummy

I must have missed matt hughes being in ufc 1

show me in your post that you were talking about ufc 1.

also FYI: Royce won UFC 1, UFC 2, and UFC 4 against bigger guys. He had 3-4 matches in one night to win each UFC.

wmma haters "but you are some creepy beta homosexual"

every time

One statement is unashamedly true though.

And let's say that being insecure about a bunch of small women I've never met isn't weighing on my mind much. Your closet door however is bulging.

agreed

there is something very weird about how many men are threatened by strong women athletes or female comedians

They aren't. It's just the only defense wmma posters like you fall back on when you've been made to look a fool.

"No, YOU are"

agreed

there is something very weird about how many men are threatened by strong women athletes or female comedians
that's correct. Ronda is the only dominant female athlete (in her respective sport and gender only) in history.

Serena Williams never existed.

They aren't. It's just the only defense wmma posters like you fall back on when you've been made to look a fool.

"No, YOU are"

right, that's why when anybody posts something in support of female athletes their manliness and heterosexuality is immediately called into question, regardless of the original topic

very effective silencing technique

right, that's why when anybody posts something in support of female athletes their manliness and heterosexuality is immediately called into question, regardless of the original topic

very effective silencing technique

Well if I had to guess, I'd say you

watch too many manga/anime where women in lycra beat up men

If u had a gf, you probably do anything she asks and are under the thumb

Like Amy Schumer and find her funny.

All round a pretty hard fail. But then, you're paying to be a troll on a free forum so being pathetic comes naturally to you

Sir Loin, the Bruce Jenner/Caitlin of Sherdog

and the whole point just went whoosh over your head

having the best female mma fighter fighting the best male mma fighter who are at the same weight is like having best male strawweight fight the best male heavyweight

it doesn't prove anything dummy

the only thing you showed by bringing this angle that has nothing to do with original topic of discussion is your own insecurity

so yes Ronda would beat any man on the planet who is not a world class top level professionally trained fighter big whoop

Isn't ronda the one who claims she can beat cain or anyone for that matter. And she can't beat not only top male mma guys, there are plenty of amatures that would rag doll her like nothing. Cause guess what, shit for brains, I bet they can defend an arm bar. That is bjj 101. which most of these females that ronda faces, can't seem to do yet.

Sorry, but this thread is so dam lame, I kinda forgot what the actual topic is. haha

watch too many manga/anime where women in lycra beat up men

If u had a gf, you probably do anything she asks and are under the thumb

Like Amy Schumer and find her funny.

out of those three only 1 is true

but I am glad you have such interest in my personal life

out of those three only 1 is true

but I am glad you have such interest in my personal life

Incorrect.

You pay to be a troll on a free forum is also true. And pathetic.

I've besmirched you publicly with ease 😳

the best part of this conversation is that we, call us what you want, gay feminists, white knights, or any other ridiculous idiotic titles, we are actually winning

you have a woman as the biggest star in the supposedly male 'alpha' dominated sport where people get paid to beat the shit out of each other

and there is nothing you can do about it other than bitch on some internet forum

how awesome is that

confucius once said - the best form of revenge is living well

and let me tell you, life is damn good right now

TS is one of 2 things: a basement hermit who beats off to cartoon ponies or someone wasting their saturday playing the gimmick of a basement hermit who beats off to cartoon ponies, either way he ia a failure.

All that aside Ronda might be delusional when it comes to who she can beat but she is still a badass and the best female to do it. Shes also cool as fuck with the fans so good on her.

Back