Ronda is creating a bigger pool of girls that train mma...eventually, and being her..

osohormiguero

White Belt
Reaction score
...the initial reason, one member of this new pool created indirectly by Ronda, will defeated Ronda.
Some conclusion of this is that if she achieve to be less popular then the increasing of the new pool will be not so big and she will remain more years undefeated, but if she continue growing her popularity, she will be defeated earlier

...the initial reason, one member of this new pool created indirectly by Ronda, will defeated Ronda.
Some conclusion of this is that if she achieve to be less popular then the increasing of the new pool will be not so big and she will remain more years undefeated, but if she continue growing her popularity, she will be defeated earlier

Ronda will be retired before these people are ready. They need to start in grade school.

Ronda will be retired before these people are ready. They need to start in grade school.
In my opinion she could be attracting just now another talented girls with good background in another combat sports whose are starting to prepare for try in mma first fights... they are more mature for mma than starting from zero and I think this will be a bigger trend from now, being Ronda a first reason

I don't know why more girls go for it.
The pay is awesome and the rebook deal is sweet.

Just because a girl is willing to train because of Rousey doesn't mean they're going to be able to hang with an Olympian who's been training MMA for years now. Only way Rousey loses is if she happens to continue fighting until she's like 50.

Back