Ronda is being selfish by not promoting and it's great

I don't think she should have to do 10000 interviews and TV spots, but she can't even go to the final press conference? Weak

No promoting is kind of the best promotion she could do

No one will want to watch UFC 207 if she breaks down crying during a interview when asked about being destroyed by Holly.
I would watch it even more then LOL

Considering it was in her contract at the time to do media, I'm pretty sure she was being paid to promote.
Just because something is in your contract, doesnt mean youre being compensated for it. Dana bragged about not paying Barao when he got KOd by the bathtub, but he had been doing press conferences before that....but he didnt fight, so he didn't get paid.

lol @ people that don't like Ronda getting mad because Ronda isn't doing any press....You don't like her, why do you want to hear from her? Y'all some real weirdos. I hope she never speaks again, personally.

Just because something is in your contract, doesnt mean youre being compensated for it. Dana bragged about not paying Barao when he got KOd by the bathtub, but he had been doing press conferences before that....but he didnt fight, so he didn't get paid.
Couldn't the argument be made breached his contract by failing to make it to fight night, and thereby voided the entirety of his contract?

lol @ people that don't like Ronda getting mad because Ronda isn't doing any press....You don't like her, why do you want to hear from her? Y'all some real weirdos. I hope she never speaks again, personally.

A+ for consistency

Couldn't the argument be made breached his contract by failing to make it to fight night, and thereby voided the entirety of his contract?
Usually when a contract is not fulfilled entirely you're still entitled to be paid for the work you did do.

Like for example if a construction company was contracted to build a home and had to finish it by a proposed date, if that date arises and they're approximately only 70% done. They will be paid a portion of the total contracted money as compensation for the work that has been done.

Usually when a contract is not fulfilled entirely you're still entitled to be paid for the work you did do.

Like for example if a construction company was contracted to build a home and had to finish it by a proposed date, if that date arises and they're approximately only 70% done. They will be paid a portion of the total contracted money as compensation for the work that has been done.
I didn't say it was a good argument, just that it was an argument.

That said, fighters should be paid for all the work they do, promotion included.

not many people could take this angle of "non-promoting"

right now it is all about "The Return of Rousey"

it would be really watered down if she was appearing everywhere doing media for the fight

genius plan imo

So let me get this straight. Canor is crying about not being able to train enough for Nate. Nate, the same guy who had literally zero training camp and was hand-picked by Dana and Conor at the last minute because they knew Nate was unprepared so they thought he would be an easy fight for Canor. lmfao

Well considering the UFC is just putting all the attention on her anyways I guess it really doesn't matter.

vader_didnt_read.gif

first 4 replys are from idiots.

Replies dummy

Sir, I salute you.
raw

not many people could take this angle of "non-promoting"

right now it is all about "The Return of Rousey"

it would be really watered down if she was appearing everywhere doing media for the fight

genius plan imo

Less is more.

The shroud of secrecy around how Ronda looks and what her mental state is presently, plus the break from routine from promoting is having a bigger effect on her haters and the UFC hopes her opponent.

Psychological warfare 101.

She does get paid to promote. More people will give her their money if she promotes. Unfortunately 2017 Rousey doesn't work any overtime

I love it Ronda not doing any sort of media lol . Only people who hate her have a problem with it.
Everybody is biting their nails off and soon pulling their hair not knowing what kind of Ronda they will see in the octagon.
GO RONDA GO

Didn't read, but there's no way Ronda is being selfish. She's too much about being there for all the struggling WMMA fighters. :rolleyes:

I noticed this as well.She must really not care about the money if she isn't promoting. Let's hope the people saying she has enough to live comfortably for the rest of her life are correct. She will be helping support Travis as well.
She's promoted in mainstream already. Already reached more than every other fighter does promoting their fights.

Because they don't get to rage at every word she says. They only get to rage at her not saying anything. Lol.

Back