Ronda is being selfish by not promoting and it's great

More than that it's better every word she says is created into a thread again!

That's already happened with her before, and is happening to Conor. It is enough.

Ronda doesn't want to face the MMA media after losing to Holly for the same reason Conor didn't want to do it after losing to Nate: MMA journalists are a bunch of dribbling c-units.

If they were professionals she could say, "I want to focus on Nunes right now so no questions about Holly" and they'd respect that. But that's not how snivelling little weasels like Ariel operate. They'll make her stipulation the story and whip up a storm of abuse around it.

Ronda will talk to the media if she wins, because there will be something positive to focus on, but I wouldn't be surprised if she continues to freeze out the MMA dorks until they stop behaving like... well, US!

Mushmouth doesn't want to deal with questions about her destruction at the hands of Holm. It's about her not having heart. It has nothing to do with any sort of "strategy" that the white knight TS is trying to claim.

It wasn't an issue before when she was winning. In fact she was only having better performances in the octagon. Then she met a real woman who has a long storied career in real combat sports.

what a shocker, the teenager in an adult's body no longer wants to hog the attention now that it isn't all roses...

I don't think she's being selfish. A selfish person does something for her sole gain. Ronda is getting only pressure and hate from her decision.

She's playing the Diva. She's saying "everybody else must do it but not me. I'm a snowflake. I'm special and entitled. I worked harder than everybody and now, I MUST be compensated.

People like that are not selfish: they're entitled. Try to slip in line in front of those people. They will make a scene and scream murder. They're entitled and they're gonna show it to you.

Ronda has worked hard and accomplished a lot but unfortunately, her felling of entitlement goes further than her accomplishments...

Fighters reap benefits from promotion in the form of PPV bonuses. Ronda has said she doesn't care about that anymore. That conflicts with your theory.

Not having to listen or look at her leading up to this fight made it almost palatable.

She brought all the negativity on herself, hope she retires, only fighter I've ever actually despised and ive been watching since the beginning.

She's not being selfish, she's just being what she is. A spoiled, immature brat. Blaming the media because she woke up with her face stinking of Holly's feet. Yeah, that was all the media's fault alright.

Didn't really read the whole thing, but quite simply you're wrong.

She doesn't get paid to promote? How wrong you are.

Promotion sells the event, you get a large PPV %, then you are making yourself more money by proxy of promoting. I guarantee the less promotion she does, the less headlines, the less capturing of casual interest and the PPV market is not made up of just hardcores. The reason why Ronda sells upward of a million is because she has a huge casual fanbase and not just a truly hardcore one like fans of someone like Nunes.

She is costing herself and she doesn't even know it yet, because her arrogant self cannot see past her nose.
I noticed this as well.She must really not care about the money if she isn't promoting. Let's hope the people saying she has enough to live comfortably for the rest of her life are correct. She will be helping support Travis as well.

Ronda took the Holly fight on short notice as a replacement fight in order to save the card? Is this your take on how that whole thing went down? You have been misinformed. But you are right about one thing, that Ronda was not prepared. Clearly she couldn't handle the pressures of being a champion, like press conferences, being interviewed, etc.

Ronda took the fight on short notice as a replacement because Lawler got hurt and had to pull out of his fight with Condit. Go learn something, ya clown.

Ronda took the fight on short notice as a replacement because Lawler got hurt and had to pull out of his fight with Condit. Go learn something, ya clown.

Correct. Ronda and Holly was originally scheduled for UFC 195 - almost 2 months after UFC 193.

Good! So now we don't have to hear her fucking annoying voice everywhere this time!

Well this thread went just how I thought it would. Hijacked by a bunch of virgins who can't be bothered to read and instead just blabber on about imaginary shit because their lives are pathetic and meaningless.

hard to be more pathetic than a cuck white knight SJW defending a do nothing bitch with the mental of a 14 yrs old drama queen

Holly Bless

Look how the media crucified her what do you think she is going to do just come out and fucking give hugs ?

Yeah, its going into a room full of people you know have been trashing you for months and just acting happy like nothing ever happened. Not easy. The real key however is I think she wants to make a statement in the ring before she makes a lot of statements in the media. She doesn't want to be doing a bunch of interviews in which the last thing everybody remembers from her is getting KOed by Holly.

Yeah, its going into a room full of people you know have been trashing you for months and just acting happy like nothing ever happened. Not easy. The real key however is I think she wants to make a statement in the ring before she makes a lot of statements in the media. She doesn't want to be doing a bunch of interviews in which the last thing everybody remembers from her is getting KOed by Holly.
how about she act like a professional and stop being a 14 yrs old brat?

Training with Edmond is more detrimental to her performance than promoting.

Lets see how the ppv numbers do. If they are good, why waste time promoting. If they are shit, dana will make sure she promotes if there is a next time.

Back