Ronda is about to SMASH some records tonight

Men who Love and worship Ronda freak me the Fck out. Prob also huge Lena Dunham fans Lol.{<RR}

Got Honda winning this. Probably not easily by she'll get the finish. Hate her all you want but she is a beast a what she does and she seems motivated.

Men who Love and worship Ronda freak me the Fck out. Prob also huge Lena Dunham fans Lol.{<RR}
A man loving a woman is natural and beautiful. A man loving Conor is just gross. Bumping their dicks together. Makes no sense.

This will be a fun bump.

Ronda's not doing shit

Before midnight, she will have these locked in:
  • Highest selling ppv
  • 2 time WBW champion
  • Most twitter followers
  • The reason for the largest live gate
  • #1 best MMA star on earth
  • Highest paid fighter in any organization ever.
I predict a first round finish by tko for Rousey. She has the power and the ability. One solid year of training has helped alot. Conor once again goes back to being second.

Edited: Forgot that she makes the most money out of any fighter ever.

- PPV won't break 1M
- She's getting KTFO
- Conor already beats her followers on IG and is catching up to eventually surpass her on Twitter very soon
- I thought UFC 205 had the biggest gate
- Ronda doesn't make shit compared to Conor

Ronda allowed Dana to rip her off and fought for pennies on the dollar. She deserved a lot more for all the work she put in.

Before midnight, she will have these locked in:
  • Highest selling ppv
  • 2 time WBW champion
  • Most twitter followers
  • The reason for the largest live gate
  • #1 best MMA star on earth
  • Highest paid fighter in any organization ever.
I predict a first round finish by tko for Rousey. She has the power and the ability. One solid year of training has helped alot. Conor once again goes back to being second.

Edited: Forgot that she makes the most money out of any fighter ever.

Probably not.
Can't smash a record that doesn't exist, she is the first to have the opportunity to set it though for wmma. Thanks for making a clear distinction between mma and wmma though.
Don't even know that thats a thing.
Half the people watching are hoping she gets her head kicked in again, but hey, sales are sales.
Too bad fame and hype don't translate to overall skill in the sport.
Floyd is a fighter, is he not?

Is there a chicken wing eating contest after the fight? That's the only record she be breaking...

I love that the Ronda and Conor fans are going after each other recently. It's like watching Nazis fight the KKK.

This will be a fun bump.

Ronda's not doing shit

- PPV won't break 1M
- She's getting KTFO
- Conor already beats her followers on IG and is catching up to eventually surpass her on Twitter very soon
- I thought UFC 205 had the biggest gate
- Ronda doesn't make shit compared to Conor

Ronda allowed Dana to rip her off and fought for pennies on the dollar. She deserved a lot more for all the work she put in.
Instagram following is so 2008, you're so 2000 and late. Ronda will be the highest paid fighter after tonight. If she retires after her win tonight, I would laugh if/when WME gives her shares of the company.

Y3Kf67h.jpg

If Ronda gets inside she will finish the fight.

And I just don't see her being kept at bay for 25 minutes.

So just a matter of whether Nunes can keep her at bay long enough to rock and then finish her. Even Holly had to wail on her extensively and smash that headkick to knock her out.

I just have a real hard time seeing Ronda lose this. I won't be shocked, but I would be surprised to see Amanda pull it off.

Bronze medalist. Ugly as fuck. Not breaking a million PPV buys with this crappy Friday card.

I think this is a weak card too. For the last event of the year we should have it a little better than that.

If this PPV get 1M+ buys, I'll make you an appreciation thread.
How's that?

Well done. I'm gonna have to give you a standing ovation on that one. Top notch level play on words. Other posters take note of this. Seriously.

How about Cee's Nuts?

Cee's Nuts and Swallows??

I don't think the timing is right for the big pay per view numbers. I think the holiday season will hamper it, not to mention a Friday. I swear to you there are going to be LOTS of people that think this thing is tomorrow. Because they don't follow MMA (UFC) on the internet routinely and they know PPV UFC is always on Saturday.

• Highest selling ppc NOPE
  • 2 time WBW champion YES
  • Most twitter followers ALREADY
  • The reason for the largest live gate ALREADY
  • #1 best MMA star on earth NOPE
  • Highest paid fighter in any organization ever. NOPE

She definitely has a chance to become the first 2x UFC WMMA champion. The rest are probably way out of reach. She's a huge crossover star, but has never been the PPV draw that Conor is (though she is the second or third best draw in the company with Brock and GSP gone again). Regardless, she's not breaking PPV and gate records with this card on a Friday, holiday weekend. I have no idea what her pay is.

lol at most twitter followers

Well fookin tanks for dat!! Tanks for dat!!

I actually just did something I've never done: look up the top followed twitter accounts. :(

I'm wholly indifferent to, or openly despise 90% of the top 50. The world is doomed. Social media will be the disease that kills us all. (stated publicly on social media)

Back