Banned
Reaction score
Before midnight, she will have these locked in:
  • Highest selling ppv
  • 2 time WBW champion
  • Most twitter followers
  • The reason for the largest live gate
  • #1 best MMA star on earth
  • Highest paid fighter in any organization ever.
I predict a first round finish by tko for Rousey. She has the power and the ability. One solid year of training has helped alot. Conor once again goes back to being second.

Edited: Forgot that she makes the most money out of any fighter ever.

Last edited:
Or maybe:

giphy.gif

COMET MCGOOBER ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Dana was quoted as saying that the amount she is being paid for the fight is unprecedented. We may hear from Conor soon.
  • Highest selling ppv
  • 2 time WBW champion
  • Most twitter followers
I predict a first round finish by tko for Rousey. She has the power and the ability. One solid year of training has helped alot. Conor once again goes back to being second.

• Highest selling ppv
  • 2 time WBW champion
  • Most twitter followers
  • Highest paid fighter in any organization ever.

Edited: Forgot that she makes the most money out of any fighter ever.
Goes back to being second? Go ahead and show me Ronda beating conor's gates, and ppv numbers, I'll wait. Not even a conor fan but gtfo

Goes back to being second? Go ahead and show me Ronda beating conor's gates, and ppv numbers, I'll wait. Not even a conor fan but gtfo
Ronda will attract (real) mma fans in waves. Wait until the numbers come in. The actual numbers, not the first reported one. I'm guessing on roughly 2 million buys tonight.

Love Ronda but Highest selling PPV... GTFO, not with this Card

Bronze medalist. Ugly as fuck. Not breaking a million PPV buys with this crappy Friday card.

The PPV record seems out of reach. With the buzz being good but not being huge and it being a Friday which is a thing in PPV biz, I think she's looking at a mil or so.

despite all the hate, she is technical as they come.

her standup might not be top notch, but once she gets in the clinch, that's not the best spot another girl would like to be in.

rooting for amanda, but ronda is a scary girl.

He can talk about his big Irish balls all he wants.
We all know they're Dee's Nuts.
Well done. I'm gonna have to give you a standing ovation on that one. Top notch level play on words. Other posters take note of this. Seriously.

Back