Ronda is a fan of Vegeta and...

Spoiler, spoiler alert.

Vegeta hid from Frieza and ran from Frieza and cried when Frieza beat him.
he wasn't running, Vegeta had the perfect game plan with them senzu bean recovery

But Frieza's plot armor was too thick

PhotoGrid_1438712624398.jpg

201511_1104_ichii_sm.jpg

1f9c33bf052ac77146f15eabf95be6c476a4c6607377f998e2d1f07bd2e051af_1.jpg

the end of the Buu saga wasn't canon

The real Vegeta would never admit Goku was the best, absolute BULLSHIT

Debatable. He's alluded several time before all that that Goku is superior. But whatevs I could be wrong, it's been a while.

DBZ is lame now. Cheesey muscled fighters with yellow hair.

He quit against Freeza, and then cried in front of Goku before he died. Ronda would do the exact same thing.

He didn't quit, he just got fucked up

Debatable. He's alluded several time before all that that Goku is superior. But whatevs I could be wrong, it's been a while.

He went full beta towards the end though, flat out unacceptable

He didn't quit, he just got fucked up

He went full beta towards the end though, flat out unacceptable

He quit after his second/third tranformation. Let Gohan take on Freeza, then sat back and let piccolo fight. Then sat back and let Goku fight Freeza.

They didn't watch it before and don't watch it now either, most of the older sherdoggers don't know. when DBZ is brought up around here is usually young dudes

It's an old ass show

he wasn't running, Vegeta had the perfect game plan with them senzu bean recovery

But Frieza's plot armor was too thick
He ran when Frieza in his second form was fighting Piccolo.

She's the biggest star in MMA history. Is normal.

I could have sworn you were the crazy Ronda fan!?

Your current Avatar seems to beg the differ? Did something happen?

Wow can we be fair to vegeta.

He fought cell for like 5 episodes before it ended.

goku fought perfect cell for a half an episode and then quit to make his teenage kid fight him.

inb4 older sherdoggers not knowing what the fuck you're talking about

actually it would be the younger ones that dont know because DBZ aired in the early 2000s (way earlier in japan)....

inb4 older sherdoggers not knowing what the fuck you're talking about
I have bad news for you buddy.. People who grew up on DBZ are the old crowd now...kids today don't know what's a video-tape... let that sink in, grandpa.

Yes, but I haven't made a thread about Ronda and Dragonball Z yet. So I can't be that crazy.

Yet.

If the custom title, location and signature don't give it away to you, I can't help you.

Never mind, I usually skip the signature. Anyway, good on you for having the humility. Not sure what this KONE member said that convinced you she was nasty but glad to see you taking the red pill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back