Ronda in 2011: wants more experience before fighting Cyborg, everyone ducks Cyborg

The truth is Cyborg nowadays only needs 1 clean punch to put live terror in her oponnents

Ronda may be great but her chin is just like any other, Cyborg KO/TKO all her oponents, mainly in the first round.

That

Wait, you want us to disrespect Ronda because she didn't think she had enough experience three fights into her career to fight someone who had just beat Gina and Coenen and was 10-1?

Seems like Ronda made the right move. One fight later Cris pissed hot-- Ronda would have been facing a drug cheat.

If Cryborg ever stops avoiding the enhanced drug testing of the UFC we might get to see this fight. You know, the one Cris has ducked three times?

Borg Justino doesn't want NOTHING to do with Ronda.

Borg Justino can keep ducking UFC to fight cans and old ladies in the minor leagues.

Someone has to post this everywhere! The public thinks this fight isn't happening because Cyborg did roids, Cyborg is too heavy, Cyborg is scared etc....Ronda laid out, verbatim, what has been happening, is happening and will happen to a tee. "I want to wait as long as possible to fight Cyborg. I want to stay 135 champ for a while, wait to Cyborg gets older so I have a better chance"...WHAT TRUE CHAMP SAY THIS?! BJ, Conor, Randy, Fedor?? Oh wait, GSP, Mayweather...OK... Well, just as long as the favor is all in the court of the shorter reigning champ than the longer reigning champ....gotta make it easy for the millionaires and harder for the people that made the sport and got no reward, and those that shut up and fight for our entertainment and aren't prima donnas.

Absolute horse shit.

Agreed.

The truth is Cyborg nowadays only needs 1 clean punch to put live terror in her oponnents

Ronda may be great but her chin is just like any other, Cyborg KO/TKO all her oponents, mainly in the first round.

That

That

Well when we get a CLEAN anything out of cyroid let me know.

She gets popped once for a weight cutting drug and you people won't stop with it. That drug is very bad for the joints and does not increase strength. She would barely be able to throw punches after a while on that stuff. Its meant to make someone cut fat to get leaner. So if we all knew about certain things you did in life, since your not perfect yourself how would you like to constantly be reminded of it and ridiculed? Never mind you wouldn't understand the concept.

Last edited:
The only truth is you don't know what you are talking about. Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her ENTIRE career. ONE. Cyborg has never had one punch knockout power. Guess what? Ronda has twice as many KO's than Cyborg so Ronda has a better chance to knock her out with one punch than visa versa.

Cyborg left the UFC and is fighting world beaters like 6-5 Charmaine Tweet instead of making 135 and fighting Ronda. Cyborg knows better, Ronda submits her in round one.

You're (that's right, you're is a word, something you never grasped despite being a bullshit "vp of sales"...lol) a liar.

Go back to telling people you bought all of Tysons ppv's despite only being 39 now. You're a compulsive liar.

Yep. Outed as a liar on an internet forum...how pathetic 😐

Someone has to post this everywhere! The public thinks this fight isn't happening because Cyborg did roids, Cyborg is too heavy, Cyborg is scared etc....Ronda laid out, verbatim, what has been happening, is happening and will happen to a tee. "I want to wait as long as possible to fight Cyborg. I want to stay 135 champ for a while, wait to Cyborg gets older so I have a better chance"...WHAT TRUE CHAMP SAY THIS?! BJ, Conor, Randy, Fedor?? Oh wait, GSP, Mayweather...OK... Well, just as long as the favor is all in the court of the shorter reigning champ than the longer reigning champ....gotta make it easy for the millionaires and harder for the people that made the sport and got no reward, and those that shut up and fight for our entertainment and aren't prima donnas.

Absolute horse shit.

I like how you have no clue about anything but still talks smack.
No reason to try and educate you if you havent learned it by now you never will.

Borg Justino fought less than 6 good opponents, and battered a lot of no-names, old ladies, mothers and scrubs.

Get her out of the conversation, she has to earn it. Shertards are hating on Ronda's record then support HER? Really? You may as well support Kimbo, who beat Ken shamrock and Ray Mercer - As a reminder, Mercer KO'd Big Timmeh.

The only truth is you don't know what you are talking about. Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her ENTIRE career. ONE. Cyborg has never had one punch knockout power. Guess what? Ronda has twice as many KO's than Cyborg so Ronda has a better chance to knock her out with one punch than visa versa.

Cyborg left the UFC and is fighting world beaters like 6-5 Charmaine Tweet instead of making 135 and fighting Ronda. Cyborg knows better, Ronda submits her in round one.

No.

Borg Justino gets broken in round 1.

Fight doesn't last long enough for Ronda to sub her. Ronda's hands to Borg anywhere will be a hospital visit. I think Borg just wants to keep her name value and maintain the illusion of invincibility.

...WHAT TRUE CHAMP SAY THIS?! B

its smart. Fedor waited 2 years to fight Mirko,and let some of his training partners fight him to collect info. Its the Art of WAR my child. Plus Ronda was having 5 second matches and hadnt really gotten much mat time so i could see her wanting to wait.Also the pesky manner of Cyborg actually making 135...that would be keen.

I think Borg just wants to keep her name value and maintain the illusion of invincibility.

I think she truly does want the ronda fight,but only at catchweight or 145. Itll be the most money she will ever make.

I think she truly does want the ronda fight,but only at catchweight or 145. Itll be the most money she will ever make.

Cyborg want the fight at her term.
Cyborg want to have as much advantages as she can (who wouldent?).
But I do believe is she was serious she would move to 135 because there is the money, fame and fights. I do believe fighting at 135 in the UFC will be a better deal than fighting at 145 in Invicta.

Cyborg want the fight at her term.
Cyborg want to have as much advantages as she can (who wouldent?).
But I do believe is she was serious she would move to 135 because there is the money, fame and fights. I do believe fighting at 135 in the UFC will be a better deal than fighting at 145 in Invicta.

Yeah but her whole style is being bigger and physically dominant,cos its not like she is beating these girls with technical skills...can she do that at 135? i dont know. It doesnt seem likely...but she is going to have to try...and if im ronda,thats what id do...Both women are trying to win the great game,but ronda holds almost all the cards. She didnt pop for roids,Shes the one with the pedigree,and the household name. Cyborg was starting to achieve a presence with the media,after her win against carano,but the steroid test brought it all crashing down,and almost took wmma with it.

Yeah but her whole style is being bigger and physically dominant,cos its not like she is beating these girls with technical skills...can she do that at 135? i dont know. It doesnt seem likely...but she is going to have to try...and im ronda,thats what id do...Both women are trying to win the great game,but ronda holds almost all the cards.

I believe that Cyborg believes she cannot do it at 135.
Thats why she want that advantage.

Ronda does hold all the card she played it right and profit.
Back in 2011 Ronda said she would go to 135 and one month later in Dec 2011 Cyborg said she would move down too and try and win the belt and become 2div champ,
She should have done that.

She gets popped once for a weight cutting drug and you people won't stop with it. That drug is very bad for the joints and does not increase strength. She would barely be able to throw punches after a while on that stuff. Its meant to make someone cut fat to get leaner. So if we all knew about certain things you did in life, since your not perfect yourself how would you like to constantly be reminded of it and ridiculed? Never mind you wouldn't understand the concept.

Winnistrol (stanozolol) is not a weight cutting drug. It is an anabolic steroid.

It doesn't make someone "cut fat." It is thought to make someone keep their gains from their prior steroid cycles while leaning out.

Ben Johnson, the sprinter, got busted for Winny. Tell me, was he cutting fat?

On September 24, 1988, Johnson became the first sprinter from Canada since Percy Williams in 1928 to win the 100m final at the Summer Olympics in Seoul, lowering his own world record to 9.79 seconds. Johnson would later remark that he would have been even faster had he not raised his hand in the air just before he finished the race.[5] However, Park Jong-sei of the Olympic Doping Control Center found that Johnson's blood and urine samples contained stanozolol, and he was disqualified three days later.

Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intramuscular), is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanozolol

Cyborg is a drug cheat. Fact.

Back