Ronda: I am still undefeated!

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

The more she talks, the more I'm glad Holm saved MMA by getting rid of this snob...

Seems to me that Meisha Tate didn't let her losses to Rousey defeat her. Next time Rousey is interviewed I'd love for them to ask her if she considers Meisha Tate to be undefeated.

Pathetic video...

They are acting like Ronda is the victim of a vicious crime...All she is, is the victim of defeat by a superior fighter who kicked her ass, and made it look easy while doing it...
What else do you expect? Rousey is talking to a host, and audience, that literally knows nothing about the sport. The majority of women who like Rousey aren't even mma fans. They just see her as a figure of female Empowerment. They don't simply recognize that she lost. Everyone loses. It's a part of mma. In truth, it's hardly a big deal. Still, what else is Ellen supposed to bring up?? Lol

She just meant she chooses to not let this loss defeat her not that she didnt actually lose the fight. Unfortunately for her I think she will never fully recover and most likely get smashed in the rematch and then retire

It seems like a lot of the people commenting didn't watch the video.

The quote selected for the thread title is also not representative of what she said.

She was saying you can have losses but still be undefeated (as in you're not just giving up).

Good interview.

TE="Jose Aldo, post: 113584655, member: 499067"]When there is a black victim and a white perp the white one gets molly coddled.

Look at the flooding in the USA. The white looters were "survivalists" black ones were looters thugs.[/QUOTE]
Don't be that guy.....

She clearly has dementia, or at least the very early signs of it.

They may want to do a CAT scan and check for lesions.

Pathetic video...

They are acting like Ronda is the victim of a vicious crime...All she is, is the victim of defeat by a superior fighter who kicked her ass, and made it look easy while doing it...
Yeah, I can't believe when she said to get out of my "depression" I'll have babies with a married man and everyone cheered.

TS is a known shit poster. Totally worthless click bait. You should be ashamed, you petty troll.

god damn it watching those few seconds was painful. massive flashbacks to her TUF when she took EVERYTHING personally and every interview was like she was about to burst into tears.

Wow that loss did more to her than I thought. It drove her to a state of delusion.

Holy fuck, did she just say that she lost because she was meant to be an example for everyone by picking herself off the floor, and hence is undefeated since defeat is a choice?

Holy shit! - Dana

The UFC and her handlers have done well brainwashing this person, if not this is a legit mental illness.

She should observe how Fedor handled his first loss.

I'm truly sick of Rousey. There was nothing poignant about what she said. And I wasn't a fan of the tone or how she spoke about Holly either. Holly has been nothing but gracious in victory, and Ronda seems to make it sound like it was an accident. I understand the feeling of being at your lowest of lows, and there is no shame in crying, but Ronda is no hero. I hope that Holly puts another exclamation point on her already stellar accomplishments in the rematch. Oh and btw, isn't Travis Browne still legally married? Yup, cause that's what heroes do...

That's it! That's your reply? You basically repeated my words without any reason or logic behind it. You truly are a mindless bot. Its amazing how you envy people with such a shitty character. I bet you are the type who kissed all the bullies asses in high school. Makes sense, every scumbag has a groupie who can only repeat a couple of phrases while lacking the ability to think for themselves.

Oh and lol at your username :) You are living up to it.
My, aren't our jimmies rustled. Such deep analysis from so few words. You are bagging someone out because they are trying to remain positive about a shitty situation. But yes, I am the mindless bot. Hah. Such a sack of shit.

When you're built up to be a once ever human, it's hard to process a loss like that. So instead, you just start eating twinkles, Starbucks pastries, and have a desire to have a wife-beater's babies.

Back