Ronda: I am still undefeated!

Pathetic video...

They are acting like Ronda is the victim of a vicious crime...All she is, is the victim of defeat by a superior fighter who kicked her ass, and made it look easy while doing it...

Well Holly pretty much did rape her physically and mentally.

Man that KO must've done a number...

Here's Honda accepting her "victory" props:

holmrousey.png

I'm not sure she knows what "undefeated" means... Like if you really think about what she just said it's kinda the opposite of what you want someone to say, right?

It's the opposite of what Fedor said when he lost, "the one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up" (something like that).... Like you want an athlete to acknowledge that they lost and learn from it... don't pretend that you're undefeated and that you just "made a mistake". That's ridiculous.

She can say what she likes to save face. She wasn't rocked, she was running into her opponent like a spaz because her ego was rocked. Holly is a pro and that was the best case scenario for her.

Oh poor me I am such a hero for having to endure this fall from grace and oh by the way eff you meisha and don't cry bethe, I will be back to beat the whole division with one hand meaning that as respectful as possible of course.

Go make shitty movies and let some hard working non self absorbed athletes benefit from being promoted. Most people don't want to buy this product anymore.

er... no, it is not a choice.
You were defeated on that fight.
It says so in your record.

You can choose to be defeated in life, and in that I agree it is a matter of attitude, but if you were thinking of suicide, then it shows even in life you were pretty much defeated...

Not saying you won't get back and win, but that defeat already happened... you can't simply erase it.

Jesus dude she's saying she was down but she's not out unclench your panties. You guys seriously get offended about the stupidest shit lol
You're right on one count: she does say the stupidest shit. lol But I didn't say I was offended, genius.

If Ronda thought this media tour would win her back fans, at least to us hardcore fans, we just want to see her get beaten even worse now. She's completely delusional, full of herself and didn't learn a single thing from the loss.

She can say what she likes to save face. She wasn't rocked, she was running into her opponent like a spaz because her ego was rocked. Holly is a pro and that was the best case scenario for her.

Oh poor me I am such a hero for having to endure this fall from grace and oh by the way eff you meisha and don't cry bethe, I will be back to beat the whole division with one hand meaning that as respectful as possible of course.

Go make shitty movies and let some hard working non self absorbed athletes benefit from being promoted. Most people don't want to buy this product anymore.
Go watch the fight again. She got tagged in Hollys first flurry. I watched it just last night, she was in survival mode from the moment she go hit.

Of course she is. Nobody can compare with her underfeet!
rousey22.jpg
As a foot guy, she is now completely ruined for me. All I can say is, what in the hell am I looking at?! I mean, they looked alright from the top. Damn!

er... no, it is not a choice.
You were defeated on that fight.
It says so in your record.

You can choose to be defeated in life, and in that I agree it is a matter of attitude, but if you were thinking of suicide, then it shows even in life you were pretty much defeated...

Not saying you won't get back and win, but that defeat already happened... you can't simply erase it.

You do realize that the whole suicidal thought thing happen in the medical room directly after her loss right? She says it the interview. Guys like AA and Ricky hatton admitted to feeling sicidal for a while after devastating defeats.

As a foot guy, she is now completely ruined for me. All I can say is, what in the hell am I looking at?! I mean, they looked alright from the top. Damn!
Haha, sorry man. Maybe we can blame it on Edmond somehow?

If Ronda thought this media tour would win her back fans, at least to us hardcore fans, we just want to see her get beaten even worse now. She's completely delusional, full of herself and didn't learn a single thing from the loss.
Yeah, she definitely cares about the 7 or 8 sherdog nerds who actually pay to watch her fights..

You do realize that the whole suicidal thought thing happen in the medical room directly after her loss right? She says it the interview. Guys like AA and Ricky hatton admitted to feeling sicidal for a while after devastating defeats.

your point?
She still felt like that because she was.... what's the word??? oh!! DEFEATED!

claiming she was not is revisionism

your point?
She still felt like that because she was.... what's the word??? oh!! DEFEATED!

claiming she was not is revisionism

She clearly states exactly what she means there, but you guys just hear undefeated, so Idk what to tell you lol

"It was my 3rd title fight in 9 months and I don't think anyone's ever even attempted that before and um.. Yeah, but I don't make excuses or anything like that.." -Rousey

She's patting herself on the back quite proudly here

Back