Ronda hasn't talked s**t for ages, why do you guys still hate her?

At least sh
rousey2.gif

giphy.gif

RondaRouseyEstherLinMMAFighting12-30-13_crop_north.jpg

method=get&s=marina-shafir-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg
At least she is honest, unlike Conor who talk trash just to earn morr money like a prostitute

Both are disrepectful c**t, but Ronda defends her title multiple times
McGregor is a guy who knows how the game is played and runs his mouth to attract huge interest in his fights. Some people love that. I am irritated by it. But we all get it, right? Rousey is borderline sociopathic.

She's just acting, it's good pr, also since she lost in humiliating fashion it doesn't make sense.

Because of whatever she has said so far. It has left us with really bad impression with respect to her personality, even though she is excellent at what she does at MMA

I don't hate Ronda, just her hype. If she wins then we hear all this "once in a lifetime bs" and then other fighters who deserve spotlight are forgotten. I love Conor, but I don't like his hype it's just too much in my opinion. There are other great fighters who deserve the credit too

Shes always had a ton of hate. More now that she lost. As a fan I'm glad she lost and I think she'll get the belt

Cuz she keeps doing her stupid "mean face"? Because the media is condescending towards her loser mentality? Maybe her white knights? Or her lack of technique while shadowboxing? All these reasons, and not a single word is needed to be spewed from her big mouth.

Because she hasn't said or done anything to change people's minds.

The girl on the left is pathetic. Who is she? What a loser...this pic is even more pathetic than the one with a couple of nobodies holding Ronda's belts.
What's even more pathetic is the fact that middle fingers need to get blurred over there.

I hope she gets knocked out again. We all know Ronda will start acting like a complete bitch again once she regains the belt.

the difference between man and woman is that man have no problem saying "fuck you" but don't give a shit after some time. While woman dooes have problems saying "fuck you" but she keeps her animosity for very long time.

because of majority of sherdog = members of some long-forgotten sissy club, it's kind of logical.

also, pick one hating twat and let him express himself alone.. he will stop after a while.. but if you pick more than one, they will encourage each other and won't give up as soon as you would expect.

so there you have the explanations.. you're welcome

I'm not the biggest McGregor fan but that's bullshit. When he got owned by Diaz he said he was the better man and he did all the interviews, got in there and fought him again. Rousey didn't give any interviews, totally blew off all her media obligations, went hiding in a hole until she pops up on a fucking womens' talk show and acts like she is a rape victim, after which she disappears again and waits for someone to get the belt that she thinks she can beat. Fuck that.

Exactly.

Furthermore (as far as his "antics" are concerned), Conor is simply playing a character, while Ronda is actually being herself. People need to let that sink in.

Me too.
Ronda have a shit personality, but she is a really fun fighter to watch.
Her not looking like a man helps too.

so... what do you suggest?
Start liking Hitler because he didn't kill jews as of late?
Are you that stupid or you get help from your local KKK gang to help you come up with new material???
how can you miss the irony in my post shaddows? I'm making fun of TS' logic here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back