Ronda hasn't talked s**t for ages, why do you guys still hate her?

I love how the Ronda hate warps reality to a point where the guy who went back on his promise to defend the tittle, no-showed a presser, fake-retired, lied about being back on ufc200 and claimed he lost to a guy THREE TIMES HIS SIZE is now a shining example of how one should deal with a high profile loss
The UFC stripped him of the FW belt before he had a chance to defend it. It hadn't even been a year yet. If the UFC wanted him to defend the FW belt that badly, they would've made Aldo v.s. McGregor for UFC 205. They deserve some blame for the backlogging of the division too. All Conor wanted was to do less promotion for UFC 200 and the UFC's response was to take him off the card entirely. Look what happened to UFC 200 as a result lmao. Also, if you took Conor's tweet about retirement or comment about Nate being 3 times bigger seriously, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
She's changed. Hit rock bottom and sees everything clearly..or not....still with Ed

As a Ronda hater, I just cant quite fathom the idea of hating her just because she is more educated than you on things you don't believe.
Hate the people who conspire against us, not the people who figure it out. If for whatever reason you are still too dimwitted to understand whats going on, don't hate those who do.

LMAO I'm a Ronda fan but you sound mentally ill.

Didnt appreciate her flaunting her "50 sexiest women" entry over the ring girls and then using her "plus i can f*ck them up!" as her fallback card.
Source ~ Soy Cannibal Cuck Magazine

the same reason she shouldne be allowed to fill Patrick Swayze's shoes-

SHE BREAKS THE 1ST RULE OF 'ROADHOUSE'

"BE NICE"

(@Homeless Infant plz tell me how insert Patrick Swayze GIF here if you know)

fans are easy to change- just show 1 moment of humility, to person.

just 1.
anyone.

could be Holly, Meisha, or even lousy Paige.

Ronda was only mean, no nice moments.
even Connor was humbled.
for like 10 seconds, but humble.

Last edited:
Sherdoggers hold on to grudges until they lose their virginity

rousey2.gif

giphy.gif

RondaRouseyEstherLinMMAFighting12-30-13_crop_north.jpg

method=get&s=marina-shafir-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg
3/4 of these are towards Tate (1/2 from a reality show where drama=ratings) and the don't cry is in response to Bethe saying don't cry at the weigh in face off. I'm pretty indifferent to Ronda so there may be plenty of things she does thathat I've missed but these don't seem like anything different from Conor and he seems to get love on theach forum.

If Ronda wins she will talk so much crap. Watch!

Nothing is changed, she is just scared to get KTFO again and that's why she is keeping her mouth shut.She now knows there is a very good chance someone breaks that jaw again.

But also we are still not so close to the fight. Expecting her to talk shit during fight win and probably melt down again at weigh ins.

What's great is this recent quote from Rousey, that she will stop being "One of those people who live their lives to impress everyone else. Who put up a front for the world to admire."

That's right, as you show in the pics above, that was actually her GOOD side. That was her fake good, nice girl front. Now that's behind her, she's going to be real now... Yeah, soon we will see the real awful side of her.

That bum bought into her own delusion and was on suicide watch after she was exposed.

The way she took a loss makes it hard to be a fan. Fighting is about overcoming adversity, learning from your mistakes and coming back stronger. Going into hiding and crying showed her true colors, who wants to look to an athlete who is a poor sport?

us sherdoggers are like elephants, we never forget

She paid for her crimes so I'm giving her a second chance.

everyone secretly wants her to win so we can watch cyborg brutalize her :)

because she hasn't said anything to make me like her either. she just ran and hid and is mad at anyone that questioned her

Last edited:
hitler didn't kill a single jew in over 70 years and people still hate him <{hughesimpress}>

the bitterness and resentment of our species is a real shame
so... what do you suggest?
Start liking Hitler because he didn't kill jews as of late?
Are you that stupid or you get help from your local KKK gang to help you come up with new material???

Back