Ronda hasn't talked s**t for ages, why do you guys still hate her?

The shitty attitude and not owning up to being a bit of a cunt.

I'm not the biggest McGregor fan but that's bullshit. When he got owned by Diaz he said he was the better man and he did all the interviews, got in there and fought him again.

McGregor never said Diaz was the better man. He said Diaz was the BIGGER man (before he was strangled, his narrative was that Diaz was a weak skinny fat guy), that Diaz won the lotto, that it was a fluke, he was inefficient with his energy and other bullshit like that.

Making Hitler a coward. He probably had his face shoved into a pillow before he committed suicide. Here are the similarities.

Hitler & Ronda:
-Shouted down at anyone who questioned them.
-Got embarrassed on a world stage.
-Went into hiding after losing.
-Contemplated suicide.
-Whole world still hates them, except for those lunatic neo nazis (aka Ronda fans).

Ronda is literally Hitler.
<mma4>fitting that a racially mixed lesbian would stop her then

Nunes should walk out to the octagon with a purple pillow.

Not by a longshot.

Plus he doesn't float the idea of Chemtrails or that a school of elementary kids was massacred as a conspiracy. Aldo alone is a better win than Rousey can ever possibly have and Conor is actually witty and funny.

As a Ronda hater, I just cant quite fathom the idea of hating her just because she is more educated than you on things you don't believe.
Hate the people who conspire against us, not the people who figure it out. If for whatever reason you are still too dimwitted to understand whats going on, don't hate those who do.

rousey2.gif

giphy.gif

RondaRouseyEstherLinMMAFighting12-30-13_crop_north.jpg

method=get&s=marina-shafir-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg
Stuff like this I'm surprised she's not more hated

I'm not the biggest McGregor fan but that's bullshit. When he got owned by Diaz he said he was the better man and he did all the interviews, got in there and fought him again. Rousey didn't give any interviews, totally blew off all her media obligations, went hiding in a hole until she pops up on a fucking womens' talk show and acts like she is a rape victim, after which she disappears again and waits for someone to get the belt that she thinks she can beat. Fuck that.
Straight and too the point........I like it....You sir, are a truthsayer!!

Nunes should walk out to the octagon with a purple pillow.

Wow, that would be one of the biggest mindfucks in MMA history. You just know that would shake Ronda badly and give Nunes the upper hand as long as Nunes can weather the inevitable rage onslaught

Not enough hate to be honest given all the shit she's done over the years.

I don't know what is going on with this new fucked up generation, but they are acting like complete bitches, imo.
Entitled?
Angry?
Victimized?
Resentful?
Arrogant?
Demanding?
Overly sensitive?
No self-awareness?
Quit when the going gets tough?

It's the Ronda generation.

Dominant fighters always have a shit ton of haters, especially after they lose.

I'm not the biggest McGregor fan but that's bullshit. When he got owned by Diaz he said he was the better man and he did all the interviews, got in there and fought him again. Rousey didn't give any interviews, totally blew off all her media obligations, went hiding in a hole until she pops up on a fucking womens' talk show and acts like she is a rape victim, after which she disappears again and waits for someone to get the belt that she thinks she can beat. Fuck that.
I love how the Ronda hate warps reality to a point where the guy who went back on his promise to defend the tittle, no-showed a presser, fake-retired, lied about being back on ufc200 and claimed he lost to a guy THREE TIMES HIS SIZE is now a shining example of how one should deal with a high profile loss

McGregor never said Diaz was the better man. He said Diaz was the BIGGER man (before he was strangled, his narrative was that Diaz was a weak skinny fat guy), that Diaz won the lotto, that it was a fluke, he was inefficient with his energy and other bullshit like that.

Conor still did interviews after losing unlike Ronda who was playing victim about suicide on a talk show. delete delete delete

{<redford}

Back