Ronda has five fights left MAX

Five would break Anderson Silvas Title Defense record.
11891055_10206805573212205_6478271810538148025_n.jpg

There are a few options based on possible contendor match-ups and outcomes.

Holm (UFC 195)
Tate III (possible co-main for UFC 200 if she wins her next not-yet-announced fight)
Zingano II (She already finished Tate and Nunes, one impressive win and she could be back)
Nunes (possible)
Pena ( if she finishes Eye and then anyone in the top 5, she could get as shot)
Holm II(If Holly does give Ronda some trouble, I could see a one impressive win turnaround for a rematch)
Cyborg (This one might not be at 135 so I am hesitant to count it for a title defense)

There are so many possibilities based on future match-ups and outcomes.

they should just merge the mens flyweight division and womens BW together, wouldn't mind seeing mighty midget and Ronda go at it

Five fights in one year? I doubt it. It would be 2 - 3 years, and by that time Ronda will be in her early thirties. A good time to retire to Hollywood, or whatever career she does.

They'll toss Bethe in there again if they think they can clear 400k ppv's. There is no limit to where they'll sink to get Ronda a can

It would be a joke if Tate got her 2nd rematch before Zingano got her 1st.

Tate is 4-0 since her last loss to Ronda and Zingano doesn't even have a fight scheduled. Unless Tate loses before fighting Ronda I don't see why it's a joke.

Five fights in one year? I doubt it. It would be 2 - 3 years, and by that time Ronda will be in her early thirties. A good time to retire to Hollywood, or whatever career she does.
That's if they all happen, which I doubt. Cyborg may never get down to 135, Pena could get crushed by the first decent fighter she faces in the UFC - she already has two losses - and Nunes could get derailed by Tate if that rumored matchup comes to fruition.

Homes/Homer.. not sure
Tate 3
Bethe 2
Homes/Homer 2 again

got to recycle in a division like this, she'll never fight cyborg and if she does it will be her last fight, she wont be able to come back from a defeat

Wow. Almost 20000 posts and such bullshit.

Wow. Almost 20000 posts and such bullshit.

Yeah... because wasn't about to fight Tate again? right...

Only reason that got delayed is because it will be more popular for the ufc 200 card, obviously she wont be fighting Cyborg then.

The division has like 8 fighters in it, all C class fighters, then maybe a few D class fighters too.

Homes/Homer.. not sure
Tate 3
Bethe 2
Homes/Homer 2 again

got to recycle in a division like this, she'll never fight cyborg and if she does it will be her last fight, she wont be able to come back from a defeat
Honestly UL, I think Rousey will beat Cyborg. I know it sounds cray-cray, but I think she'll take Cyborg out in the 1st round.

Last edited:
Ronda needs to keep fighting, despite what these white knight virgins on the forum will have you believe she isn't crazy hot, just decent, and she isn't a great actress, so when she stops fighting and her dominance starts becoming a decent memory her outside opportunities from fighting will slowly dry up.

Yeah, but Rousey is well aware of that already. She said her self the only reason she gets the movie and modeling offers is because she is the most dominant fighter on the planet earth. From that it is easy to conclude that Rousey ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon.

Yeah... because wasn't about to fight Tate again? right...

Only reason that got delayed is because it will be more popular for the ufc 200 card, obviously she wont be fighting Cyborg then.

The division has like 8 fighters in it, all C class fighters, then maybe a few D class fighters too.

My comment refered mostly to the part where your said Rousey wouldn't be able to come back from a loss. I just don't know where you get this opinion from (because it can't be a fact, she lost numerous times in Judo and always came back).

And your ranking of the Bantamweight devision seems a little weird. Ranking Nunes, Zingano, Tate, McMann, Carmouche and Eye as C class fighters is just ridiculous. BTW, the division has 26 fighters in it. Not counting the ones that could still be hired.

Remember when Floyd Mayweather said he had 5 fights left, 5 years ago?

Ronda can fight once a year like Floyd does/

Back