Ronda has five fights left MAX

Lucifer Alpha

The Catastrophe
Banned
Reaction score
Holm
Tate (joke rematch but they can sell it)
Cyborg (might never happen)
Nunes (puncher's chance)
Pena (being generous with this one)

Looking at the current roster and prospects outside of the UFC - which there are virtually none of - I can't think of anyone else they could even hype as a contender (maybe Pannie Kianzad cuz she's undefeated).

This may be Ronda's least year in MMA (2016).

Holm
Nunes (puncher's chance)

Looking at the current roster and prospects outside of the UFC - which there are virtually none of - I can't think of anyone else they could even hype as a contender (maybe Pannie Kianzad cuz she's undefeated).

This may be Ronda's least year in MMA

Good. Then they will dissolve the division and we can be done with this farce.

There might be a Cat rematch in there as well, but yeah, the end seems near.

If NSAC would stop protecting Mighty Mouse, he's the sixth she'd beat.

Good. Then they will dissolve the division and we can be done with this farce.

It ain't going anywhere, they need women and 5'3'' men to fill out cards cause mma is dead for normal athletes, there's 3 guys at 205

As long as she's still making money, they'll find warm bodies for her. Unless she retires

Holm
Nunes (puncher's chance)

Umm... you know that while she's having those matches, other women will be having matches too, right? Other contenders will emerge.

this again?
There will ALWAYS be a fight until Ronda decides she is done fighting.
The contenders might be very weak at times but there will always be an up and comer and every 2 or 3 defenses they will come up with someone reasonably credible. I know you have been around awhile so why are you acting as if you are new to the sport? Its happened with every dominant champion and they always come up with someone, even if they are just a fill in at times.

If NSAC would stop protecting Mighty Mouse, he's the sixth she'd beat.

ouch! You must hate Ronda more than me. That would be a slaughter. I might actually feel bad for her for once.

5 potential fights is a fuck load. They'll build up plenty of new contenders in that time.

Holm
Nunes (puncher's chance)

I guess this was also mighty mouse's last year in mma too. I guess this is also Jose Aldo's last year if he beats mcgregor, since hes beaten everybody else and no new contenders are possible. And if Jon Jones comes back he should retire too since hes beaten everyone worth mentioning. Its just going to be reruns.

Where does this dumb idea that if a fighter cleans out the division they should retire come from? From a fights POV why would they quit the thing that gives them fame, fortune, and legacy in a sport they love & pull a michael jordan and go play baseball? From a fan's POV, havent you seen countless times when a champ seemingly cleans out the division, soon after they meet their toughest challenge? see weidman, hendricks, dillashaw, werdum, dos anjos, etc

Last edited:
She will retire the moment a female version of Liddell shows up she can't take down and submit . Why retire before that? The hardest part of mma for her now is cutting weight and traveling to promote her fight.

Homes/Homer.. not sure
Tate 3
Bethe 2
Homes/Homer 2 again

got to recycle in a division like this, she'll never fight cyborg and if she does it will be her last fight, she wont be able to come back from a defeat

As long as she's still making money, they'll find warm bodies for her. Unless she retires

yea they will - or they can just keep doing rematches and ronda can just turn up the heat and negativity even mor eeach time to get the dogs barking - even at -20000, dat emotion can sell - plus she'll be on cnn each time being revered as a woman's pioneer

I guess this was also mighty mouse's last year in mma too. I guess this is also Jose Aldo's last year if he beats mcgregor, since hes beaten everybody else and no new contenders are possible. And if Jon Jones comes back he should retire too since hes beaten everyone worth mentioning. Its just going to be reruns.
There are guys like Adriano Moraes, Magomedov Bibulatov, Pietro Menga, and Alexandre Pantoja fighting outside of the UFC at 125 among fighters already in the UFC like Ray Borg and Justin Scoggins. 145 has a new prospect popping up every other week - Raoni Barcelos looked excellent last night. W135 has Pannie and Pena. That's it. They tried to pass off Irena Aldana as a legit prospect but she just got rekt by someone who couldn't make it into the TUF house (and could very well derail Pannie next month).

while I agree, think about it for a second.
If Ronda was to fight all these girls, by the end, there might be new girls ready for Ronda to beat.

Ronda needs to keep fighting, despite what these white knight virgins on the forum will have you believe she isn't crazy hot, just decent, and she isn't a great actress, so when she stops fighting and her dominance starts becoming a decent memory her outside opportunities from fighting will slowly dry up.

Back