Ronda getting pregnant and having a kid is a perfect out for her

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Her movie projects are disappearing and the whole world expects her to fight Holly in November.

If she got pregnant and focuses on being a mom, people will go easy on her and she can go on all the talk shows and say how much she loves being a mother etc.

As calculating as she is. I think this is what is going to happen.

She's probably going to get pregnant now. Baby Travis by November.

Her movie projects are disappearing and the whole world expects her to fight Holly in November.

If she got pregnant and focuses on being a mom, people will go easy on her and she can go on all the talk shows and say how much she loves being a mother etc.

As calculating as she is. I think this is what is going to happen.

She's probably going to get pregnant now. Baby Travis by November.

I think her having a kid right now would end her career in fighting and the movie industry though.

VtIeOHG.jpg

a baby with that dude holy christ, gonna be hard with a cup size that small lol

She looks like shes carrying triplets right now

Would not suprise me if you are 100% on the money ts

Sorry. Children are for undefeated fighters only.

I was thinking the same thing. She gets pregnant while saying she will comeback after the baby but then after 2 years admits she never wanted to comeback and stays retired.

Man, first Ronda's psycho mom messed her up and now she's going to have a kid herself.

The vicious cycle continues...

So it's ok for everyone to call me fat but I can't dish it back? This is why I never come here. Bunch of babies.

OMG Ronda is that you? I have never called you fat, even though you are fat lately.

Hope she has a lot of babies and never fight again. Everybody happy.

Holly broke her and now she just exists as a breeding vessel for Travis Browne. Her words

You were the 1st one to dish it out then you cried and called everyone evil when they dished it back.

I was promoting fights. It's my job. Is your job to be a jerk on the internet to people you have never met?

Hope she has a lot of babies and never fight again. Everybody happy.

But then she'll just say Holly is lucky and she would have beat her easy in the rematch if she wasn't focused on raising her babies.

I was promoting fights. It's my job. Is your job to be a jerk on the internet to people you have never met?

So when is the Ronda vs Kim Kardashian/Justin Bieber fight?

Back