Ronda: Favorite UFC Fighter to watch is Mighty Mouse

Makes sense

Next fight that is happening

Got to hype

It's like a Dragon Ball Z episode because the fights take the equivalent of 5 episodes.

Lol I think Dana asked Rogan to ghostwrite that for her

Mighty Mouse arguably loss to Uncle Creepy and Miguel Torres. I don't think anyone at 125 will beat him so I hope he challenges the BW champion after his next defense.

Those AMAs are lame as fuck. Bunch of rehearsed responses and cherry picking of questions.

Well that was a complete lie. Even Mighty Mouse's family doesn't enjoy watching him fight

Lol don't know why you guys think shes BS...I enjoy watching Demetrious fight to be quite honest.

She's doing what she can to promote the next fight, now that's a company employee

Haha. But yeah, Cruz vs Mighty Mouse was a great fight imo. Truly underrated.

not one good thread in sherdog today, apparently...

demetrious johnson proves how ridiculous sherdog is.

The man has defended his title 6 times, with four of those being finishes. What the fuck do you people want?

Lol don't know why you guys think shes BS...I enjoy watching Demetrious fight to be quite honest.

Anyone who's opinion doesn't agree is automatic BS on Sherdog.

The whole "company employee" thing makes no sense anyway. Ronda is the one who the UFC needs the most for the bottom line right now aside from Conner M. She is the one who needs to kiss ass the least.

DJ is a great fighter and skill wise is a beast. Just cause I don't want to watch all of his fights doesn't change that fact. Ronda can like who she wants even if we don't.

Back