Ronda & Edmond talking sh*t to Caraway/Tate (oldie but goodie) -- enjoy!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Here's Ronda in all her glory before she got her life changing ass beatings. Guarantee Hollywood wants nothing to do with her. She is going to retire after this fight and Travis Browne will not have her baby. Yikes. I guess it's time to settle for Edmond as her man and she will be his woman.

Lmfao !

Here's Ronda in all her glory before she got her life changing ass beatings. Guarantee Hollywood wants nothing to do with her. She is going to retire after this fight and Travis Browne will not have her baby. Yikes. I guess it's time to settle for Edmond as her man and she will be his woman.

Lmfao !

If Ronda retires I dont think we see much more of her anywhere. If she decides to fight again and I could have my way.....Id say rematch against Cat Zingano, Cat deserves it. ALSO if Ronda fights again, she needs to go to a camp such as AKA, be friendly with Holly again since she is going to 145 and go to Jackson Wink....or make friends with Paige Vanzant and go to Alpha Male to learn wrestling. Idc if she goes to Tristar with GSP.....LEAVE EDMUND he destroyed her

If Ronda retires I dont think we see much more of her anywhere. If she decides to fight again and I could have my way.....Id say rematch against Cat Zingano, Cat deserves it. ALSO if Ronda fights again, she needs to go to a camp such as AKA, be friendly with Holly again since she is going to 145 and go to Jackson Wink....or make friends with Paige Vanzant and go to Alpha Male to learn wrestling. Idc if she goes to Tristar with GSP.....LEAVE EDMUND he destroyed her
Ronda making friends with other girls?

<36>

"Let me tell you something. As long I live, nobody's gonna break Ronda's teeth."

giphy.gif

This is just one example of the scumbag that makes up Wondas core..

Would of been funny if Caraway would of kicked Edmonds ass.It was funny when Dennis called him out also.

I remember this. All 4 of them were pretty unlikeable with Ronda/Edmond being much more unlikeable. I laughed at Ronda yelling for Edmond for backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back